Let's Talk Leicester City

Day

I've never met one single Leicester fan, which is unusual considering they're another east midlands team. I don't like them and I don't care if they know, I dislike them alot more than Forest.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, anyone that was there at Pride Park the day we lost 4-0 in the first 15 minutes will tell you. The atmosphere pre kick off was electric, topped only by the game Ron Atkinson was manager of Forest at PP. The team sheet was read out and you couldn't hear the blokes voice the booing was that loud. Then they thumped us, ********!

I live in Leicester and they can only ever see one team. There's plenty of them about when they win but a distinct lack of them when they don't. Come on Burton!!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leicester's fans always come across as a relatively arrogant bunch to me, especially so at the start of last season when a lot of them were screaming from the rooftops how rich they were and 'how they were going to piss this tinpot league' (Their words, not mine), and hid away when they started losing. Other than their fans occasionally getting on my nerves, no real interest in them. They're like the Charlton of the East Midlands.

Leicester's fans always come across as a relatively arrogant bunch to me, especially so at the start of last season when a lot of them were screaming from the rooftops how rich they were and 'how they were going to piss this tinpot league' (Their words, not mine), and hid away when they started losing. Other than their fans occasionally getting on my nerves, no real interest in them. They're like the Charlton of the East Midlands.

As I keep telling the blue army crowd, they don't have any real East Midlands rivals, it's all about Derby and Forest

Archived