Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to St Andrews ground for a conference today. It was held in the Jasper Carrott suite.

It has 3 huge windows which give a great view of the pitch. Jasper opened the suite in 2007 and has donated 2 Gold records which are on the wall along with a full size cardboard replica of the man himself.

I asked staff if Luton Town had an Eric Morecambe suite which didn't go down too well.

Are there any comedians we could name a conference suite after at PP?

Geoff hoon

I remember year and years ago, some dude (forest fan) split up with his wife (Derby fan), and wanted her back, he took two page ad in the Derby Evening Telegraph, so say sorry bah bah bah, how he will change, including ditch forest and go and watch Derby matches with her and become a fan

errrr. a least one, my wife

I'm sorry no 'real' supporter of Forest or Derby will actively support the other side. Not a chance.

I imagine this will be backed up by most of the folk on here. Fancy coming down to support the Reds chaps?

Thought not. Just like I wouldn't be seen dead in the home end of Pride Park.

Robbie savage in today's Mirror................

Rivalry runs deeper than ever in the East Midlands derby, where my last stop before Kenya was the City Ground last Sunday.

Nearly two years after I retired, Nottingham Forest fans continue to hold me in high regard for daring to finish my career at Derby.

In the matchday programme, one blogger said I “minced” my way around the pitch “with the thick-skinned arrogance of a man who was booed out of the room.”

Normally I would take the diatribes of arch-rivals with a pinch of salt, but in this case I can’t let it pass.

They just about got it spot-on. I’ll take it as a compliment.

It’s a fair cop - and so was the result, by the way.

That’s three wins in a row for Derby against Forest.

Just thought I’d mention it.

Nice one Robbie 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I'm sorry no 'real' supporter of Forest or Derby will actively support the other side. Not a chance.

I imagine this will be backed up by most of the folk on here. Fancy coming down to support the Reds chaps?

Thought not. Just like I wouldn't be seen dead in the home end of Pride Park.

What is real? My wife used to have a season ticket at forest, granted she hasn't got one at Derby (yet), but she has been to games

Robbie savage in today's Mirror................

Rivalry runs deeper than ever in the East Midlands derby, where my last stop before Kenya was the City Ground last Sunday.

Nearly two years after I retired, Nottingham Forest fans continue to hold me in high regard for daring to finish my career at Derby.

In the matchday programme, one blogger said I “minced” my way around the pitch “with the thick-skinned arrogance of a man who was booed out of the room.”

Normally I would take the diatribes of arch-rivals with a pinch of salt, but in this case I can’t let it pass.

They just about got it spot-on. I’ll take it as a compliment.

It’s a fair cop - and so was the result, by the way.

That’s three wins in a row for Derby against Forest.

Just thought I’d mention it.

Nice one Robbie 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Once a Ram, always a Ram...

Archived