Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a long project....£100m of Doughty's money now a few billion dinars of the Fridge makers cash.

The feckin pyramids took less time............ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

"They say Rome wasn't built in a day.. but I wasn't on that particular job.."

Neither, it seems, was he on this one. Not even in spirit.

Don't attempt to prove her wrong or anything, don't want us thinking you're a nice guy now, do ya.

Agreed! And sums up really the final bit of my post directed at him tbh.

As I said previously....we all have moron fans 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

FYI info Dave, 17 posts on here.....but over 25 years experience of matches........

I was condemning those who chuck stuff, at any match, regardless of club colours.

Sorry, I didn't get home home from last nights' match until almost 3am, was a long day/night, I p'raps didn't make myself as clear as I could've done after a few hours kip, and was trying to make the point that every club has ******, and the game as a whole would be better without said ****** as they don't only affect their opposite ****** but those inadvertantly caught up in such disgusting behaviour.

I would hope that any fan at any ground would condemn such disgusting behaviour as coin throwing, and I was trying to illustrate that my little 'un was recently caught up in similar, and it's not on full stop.

I hope the (little?) lad that was hit on Sunday is ok and that it doesn't put him off in future.

Don't attempt to prove her wrong or anything, don't want us thinking you're a nice guy now, do ya.

No win sit B/W ( I'm an easy target )

But just for you 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

I love watching Forest play football the way Brian Clough intended.

I hated the Megson era with a pasion so SOD is a good manager for us IMO

I don't mind the derby fans having ago at me ( Thank you Butthead )

I like the humour of Boycie & [url=http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/user/2286-animalisaram/]AnimalisaRam to mention 2 ( To anyone i.ve missed off sorry but there is always Xfactor )

Some of the fairer Derby fans show great football knoweledge & insight into the Forest squad from another fans perspective

I like the passion the Derby fans show for their club

I watched the Clough / Taylor era at Derby on TV & it was truely an amazing time for your club

Was the ref bent in the Juventus Game or what

I would support in a one off game Derby before Leeds, I have watched Nigels career with interest

People who throw coins or anyting else for that matter should be banned from the plannet

The person who threw the item & hit a child should be jailed for life

The other treams I look out for are Arsenal, Crawley & Burton

Best player ever George Best or Pele

Best Current Forest player Cox

Best Current Derby player Ward

Forest will finish in the top 10 ( said it since the start of the season )

Derby will finish top half & could sneek a top 6 if they strengthen

Thank you for letting a Forest fan post on your site

Peter Taylor RIP

[size=3]Peter Thomas Taylor (2 July 1928 – 4 October 1990) was an English football goalkeeper and more notably, a football manager. His name is closely associated with that of Brian Clough with whom he served as assistant manager at various clubs in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s.[/size]

[size=3]Playing twenty years of professional football, he started in the Nottingham Forest reserves, before making his name at Coventry City 1950 to 1955. He then spent six years as Middleborough’s first choice 'keeper, making 140 league appearances for the side. He saw out his career with Port Vale in 1961-1962.[/size]

[size=3]His first management position was at non-league Burton Albion from 1962 to 1965. Following this he spent nine years as Brian Clough’s number two at Hartlepool United, Derby County and Brighton & Hove Albion. From 1974 to 1976 he was Brighton manager, choosing not to team up again with Clough until 1976, at Nottingham Forest. The pair enjoyed a highly successful partnership, and were going strong at Forest until Taylor retired in May 1982. Six months later he took the top job at Derby County. where he remained until his permanent retirement in 1984.[/size]

No win sit B/W ( I'm an easy target )

But just for you 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

I love watching Forest play football the way Brian Clough intended.

I hated the Megson era with a pasion so SOD is a good manager for us IMO

I don't mind the derby fans having ago at me ( Thank you Butthead )

I like the humour of Boycie & [url=http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/user/2286-animalisaram/]AnimalisaRam to mention 2 ( To anyone i.ve missed off sorry but there is always Xfactor )

Some of the fairer Derby fans show great football knoweledge & insight into the Forest squad from another fans perspective

I like the passion the Derby fans show for their club

I watched the Clough / Taylor era at Derby on TV & it was truely an amazing time for your club

Was the ref bent in the Juventus Game or what

I would support in a one off game Derby before Leeds, I have watched Nigels career with interest

People who throw coins or anyting else for that matter should be banned from the plannet

The person who threw the item & hit a child should be jailed for life

The other treams I look out for are Arsenal, Crawley & Burton

Best player ever George Best or Pele

Best Current Forest player Cox

Best Current Derby player Ward

Forest will finish in the top 10 ( said it since the start of the season )

Derby will finish top half & could sneek a top 6 if they strengthen

Thank you for letting a Forest fan post on your site

Don't do things like this, I get emotional.

I'd love to see Derby playing football the way Nigel Clough and Johnny Metgod intend for us.

I hated the Phil Brown, Billy Davies and Paul Jewell eras with a passion.

I don't like Forest's idea of their club, wake up, it's like a disease has settled in and festered. I enjoy a good discussion.

I like Gillet, wouldn't mind him in a Derby shirt. Pleasently surprised by Halfords performance.

People who throw coins should be banned, no question, for causing actual bodily harm, prison sentance.

People who throw hotdogs are funny.

Forest over Leeds, no question.

I also look out for Arsenal, also Newcastle, Everton and Leighton Orient.

Best current Forest player, Gillett.

Best current Derby player, Will Hughes.

Best ever, Ronaldo. Most complete player in the world today.

Forest will struggle, just my opinion of course.

Derby will finish 12th.

I love the "team" that nigel is creating.

I hate how people look at the "magic" times of George Burley when we won nothing.

I hate people slagging of Davies, we won promotion, it was great.

Leeds I dont care about, they dont care about us at all, not even a tiny jot, Forest, I hate them with every cell of my body, Leciester, again I couldn't care less about, jsut another Coventry City to me.

Forest's best player, I thought Collins looked good. Cox looked a cox.

Derbys best player, Brayford, on his day.

Best ever, Phil Gee.

Forest will finish 8-10th this season, above us, but It doesnt' matter because......

I hate the premiership, everything about it, that it has been bought, the idiots who commentate on it, the pundits, the crap games that are chosen for TV, the fact that nothing existed before it in the minds of the the idiots who promote it.

It's getting a bit gay in here. Can someone throw an insult?

No coins though.

Derby (13th) if we keep playing like this.

Forest 14th

Next season, if we've both played how we have been so far for an entire year...

Derby strengthen midfield and strikeforce

Forest strengthen defence and inject more pace - play off challenges from both

Long way off

Archived