Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahahahaha lol lol lol, it's forest 5-2 win against us but everybody needs to watch this it's got to be cringeworthy for you gimps, musics playing subtitle comes up with the date, next one says something along the lines of one of the greatest days in there history lol, edit all derbys goals out, then at the end more sub titles let's recreate the magic sept 2011 think somebody need to upload a video of what happened in that game gump feckers, just reminds me why we feckin hate the dumb fecks, hope this red dogs thourghly ashamed of himself posting that tosh, greatest moment in history can't even sell there ground out for this one sneaky feeling they know what's coming

I love when this guy posts.

Calls us affectionately 'gumps', but is quite easily the stupidest sounding poster on here!

You do know what punctuation is? Almost passed out trying to read that nonsense!

I love when this guy posts.

Calls us affectionately 'gumps', but is quite easily the stupidest sounding poster on here!

You do know what punctuation is? Almost passed out trying to read that nonsense!

Almost eh? umm.....i84est,, can you try and write longer posts please............ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Hahahahaha lol lol lol, it's forest 5-2 win against us but everybody needs to watch this it's got to be cringeworthy for you gimps, musics playing subtitle comes up with the date, next one says something along the lines of one of the greatest days in there history lol, edit all derbys goals out, then at the end more sub titles let's recreate the magic sept 2011 think somebody need to upload a video of what happened in that game gump feckers, just reminds me why we feckin hate the dumb fecks, hope this red dogs thourghly ashamed of himself posting that tosh, greatest moment in history can't even sell there ground out for this one sneaky feeling they know what's coming

What are you trying to say ?

Can someone help me worth this out.

Number of Forest fans on here 18months ago + the number of forest fans on here now - the number of Forest fans on here after last September + the number of Forest fans on here we lose on Sunday.

...... I'm trying to work out how many Forest fans will be here on Monday.

Can someone help me worth this out.

Number of Forest fans on here 18months ago + the number of forest fans on here now - the number of Forest fans on here after last September + the number of Forest fans on here we lose on Sunday.

...... I'm trying to work out how many Forest fans will be here on Monday.

I for one often read this forum anonamously, but as my tapatalk app wont let me, I decided to make myself a member so I can browse on the mobile. I will stick round come what may, I like to read your fans views ect.

Na it's boring just goal after goal !

So what happened to the magic for September 2011. And if that was one of your finest moments in history where did losing to ten men rank. Ps is my grammar ok for you dawnie feel free to spell check it and grade it, private school batty boy

Anyone see Billy Davies on east midlands today earlier? Said he wants forest to win. Here is the quote: ' Well it's not about what Billy Davies wants, Billy Davies had a great time at both clubs, but if Billy Davies was forced to pick a winner then Billy Davies would have to say Forest'

So what happened to the magic for September 2011. And if that was one of your finest moments in history where did losing to ten men rank. Ps is my grammar ok for you dawnie feel free to spell check it and grade it, private school batty boy

Private school? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Im from Eastwood originally me owd duck, no private schools there that I know of!

Archived