Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread was really funny this time last year, but it's nothing compared to this year. Look at them, they're jubilant after beating Bristol City and drawing against Huddersfield. These days can't get any better for them, I really wish it was like this for Derby. Imagine how positive the forums could be after such results. Beating Bristol City 2-1 last season was one of my worst footballing experiences as a fan and I find it quite sweet that these Forest supporters see the result against Bristol and the result against Huddersfield as reason to be so confident in their team.

I love you Stan, but especially you Red_Dawn you big strapping humongous weight lifting machine. Your dad is clearly bigger than my dad.

even sky think you lot are poor 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

https://p.twimg.com/A1APZ3FCUAE6vKT

Come on Stanley, even you must acknowledge Sky would try to "big up" a game that is of little interest to the majority of the nation on a Friday night, it's all about generating viewers so they can charge their advertisers accordingly, this game is a dead rubber to the vast majority of Sky subscribers and they know it, hence the spin. Nottingham Forest are not big box office I'm affraid, you know it and we certainly know it.

Read it again and I think you'll find it says we are out of form - that's different to being poor.

Although as I said if forest lose and we win at the Wolves we will be above them, having played the much harder games - it would make all this ******** based on two games be worthless, everyone knows you start to look at the league when you're 4 games in anyway... Silly tunts!

What has an ex premier league team got to do with owt - we've been to more premier league grounds in the last few years than you, so it's not a 'good day out' for us.

I have to agree with MrsRam on this one...A championship team is a championship team be them fresh from league one or the premiership. Personally I couldn't give a toss whether Bolton were in the sky league last season what am I supposed to do treat them like they are some kind of superstars and go over there asking for their autographs?

No Sir we should all know too well by now that anyone can in fact beat anyone in this league and I for one am sick and tired of people treating ex premier league sides like they are gods gift to football.

Fishing on SkySports 4, haven't got any interest in Fishing but more than watching Forest on TV.

hmm, i notice test cricket is on sky sports two,,might be worth a look,,

I'm surprised it's not being shown on the Comedy channel, or even Cbeebies that's where you'd expect to see 11 clowns running around a field

Come on now we all know you will be watching the game 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

If Derby finish above Forest I will leave DCFCfans forever.

I'm sorry StaffsRam and Daveo I know how this will upset you.

What do I get in return if we finish above you?

Several prominent members on this forum changing to Forest Avatars? Think that is a worthy bet..

Im surprised not more people have taken me up on this offer. Whats the matter, not confident chaps? If it is to go ahead I want at least a few of the mods and the usual suspects who argue with me. For at least a couple of months.

You said this last year. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

No i didn't.

Im surprised not more people have taken me up on this offer. Whats the matter, not confident chaps? If it is to go ahead I want at least a few of the mods and the usual suspects who argue with me. For at least a couple of months.

No point.

Wouldn't want you to leave forever, and the rest of your lot disappear rapido after a defeat anyway.

Archived