Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Who are Derby after that we should talk about ?

Forest are building & S O D will get us playing good football

We have a pipeline in to other markets

Derby are selling

Forest are signing

Who will finish on top this season ?

Who will put their money where their mouth is ?

We have sold 5 and bought 4, with another being offered a deal.

You have sold 7 and bought 4?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol when they were standing there looking at the ref to blow for a foul?

both games were dreadful in terms of quality of football, derby defended well in the first game and deserved the win

the second game was hoof city played by 2 ***** teams and 2 ***** managers. well done on your glorious peformance

im looking forward to seeing barca type football this season....

hope your happy with your dull nigeball style football

Brilliant post, thank you so much for this, i will save it i think....!

The game at the pig sty, we dominated you, and without being repetetive, we only had 10 men you know.? As for the game at the fortress, there was only 1 team bothered about winning it, and we did, you were time wasting from minute 1.

It must really hurt you that your best ever player in your history, hates you, and hates you enough to manage your biggest rivals.....

Listening to a red dog claim they are going to be playing Barca style football......priceles...!

Someone said we played hoofball against forest at pride park? hoofball... ******' hoofball! who did we hoof it upto, our biggest striker isn't even 6ft 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

and as I seem to re-call we was camped in the forest half for 80% of the game but couldn't finish for toffee, until, well.. you know when..

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Derby are selling

Forest are signing

That's a brilliant post mate, top marks.

lol when they were standing there looking at the ref to blow for a foul?

both games were dreadful in terms of quality of football, derby defended well in the first game and deserved the win

the second game was hoof city played by 2 ***** teams and 2 ***** managers. well done on your glorious peformance

im looking forward to seeing barca type football this season....

hope your happy with your dull nigeball style football

Guess who just got back today?

Those wild Eyed bvoys that've been away

Haven't changed, Haven't much to say

But man i still think them cats are crazy

They were askin' if you were around

How you was where you could be found

Told 'em you were livin' downtown

Driving all the old men crazy

The boys are back in town, the boys are back in town

Derby are selling

Forest are signing

I will Dave.

I'll put my money where my mouth is. Derby will finish above Forest this season.

I see StaffsRam and Muespach are doing their usual thing and talking out of their rectums.

Bossed the midfield at PP? Played off the park? Get real, it was a utterly shocking game played by two **** teams and managed by two **** managers. All you did was hump it into the box all game and was lucky enough that our defenders monged it at the worst possible time. Zero real chances created.

1-2 away you deserved, valiant performance even though we had McClown in charge.

(Btw, we have got rid of our **** manager, you still have yours)

Oh and for the record I will recognise that our strikers bar Blackstock are utterly clueless.

Findlay, Mcgoaldrought, Fallovershire and Miller are terrible excuses for professional footballers. Would give away my entire months wages of it meant you could offload the useless idiots.

Yours aren't much better now Davies is going. Theo Robinson and Tyson? Good grief!

An utterly shocking game where only one side was interested in trying to win.

A shame that your massed ranks couldn't hold out for the whole game. You deserved nothing from the game, and you got nothing.

You've got rid of a **** manager, and replaced him with one who's only real experience is in keeping poor sides in this division. A nice signal of intent from your new owners.

Re strikers - if Davies goes, we'll replace him. Chances are though, who ever we bring in, they're probably not going to be as goal-shy as the overwhelming majority of your strike force.

An utterly shocking game where only one side was interested in trying to win.

A shame that your massed ranks couldn't hold out for the whole game. You deserved nothing from the game, and you got nothing.

You've got rid of a **** manager, and replaced him with one who's only real experience is in keeping poor sides in this division. A nice signal of intent from your new owners.

Re strikers - if Davies goes, we'll replace him. Chances are though, who ever we bring in, they're probably not going to be as goal-shy as the overwhelming majority of your strike force.

Yet again, nonsense. I seriously doubt whether you actually went to the game.

We played like a bunch of *******, but that doesn't mean it was to get a draw. You were no better. There was zero chances from EITHER side, rather than punting it into the box.

Goal shy? How is ol Nath? I'm sure he will come good next year..

Yet again, nonsense. I seriously doubt whether you actually went to the game.

We played like a bunch of *******, but that doesn't mean it was to get a draw. You were no better. There was zero chances from EITHER side, rather than punting it into the box.

Goal shy? How is ol Nath? I'm sure he will come good next year..

Given your myopic view of Ward's goal at your dump, this is all a bit rich Dawnie. We were deserved winners home and away. We only left it until injury time so as to inflict the maximum possible disappointment on you.

Nath? We're still working on disavowing him of his Forest ways, but he'll be alright. We can only take on one charity case at a time though, so I'm afraid we won't be able to help you out with the rest of your so-called 'strikers'.

If there was zero chances from either side, how did we score? BBC stats says we had five shots at goal, I remember (and I was there) we bombarded the forest defence with a crosses after crosses after crosses. My brother in law told me that John McGovern said on radio Nottingham that if Derby keep putting the ball in the box they will score eventually, how right he was

If there was zero chances from either side, how did we score? BBC stats says we had five shots at goal, I remember (and I was there) we bombarded the forest defence with a crosses after crosses after crosses. My brother in law told me that John McGovern said on radio Nottingham that if Derby keep putting the ball in the box they will score eventually, how right he was

He said in any game if you pump it into the box twenty times you might fluke a goal. How right he was

Given your myopic view of Ward's goal at your dump, this is all a bit rich Dawnie. We were deserved winners home and away. We only left it until injury time so as to inflict the maximum possible disappointment on you.

Nath? We're still working on disavowing him of his Forest ways, but he'll be alright. We can only take on one charity case at a time though, so I'm afraid we won't be able to help you out with the rest of your so-called 'strikers'.

Are you sure you don't want Mcgoldick?

Last chance.

Archived