Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Random Forest/Derby fact of the day.

After the 1898 FA CUP win. Nottingham Forest players had their winning photograph wearing Derbys kit as the winning sides dark red and blue shorts provided too little contrast for the black and white camera on a dull day..

play to the whistle boys play to the whistle

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno, he made at least two defenders and Camp look like c**ts.

Besides, when did they change the laws back to say that you have to kick the ball out for non-head-related injuries?

Would have been the decent thing to do. We did it at PP

Didn't need to do that anyway. McClown had us playing like a bunch of ******* for his entire 10 game spell. Il happily admit to that

Would have been the decent thing to do. We did it at PP

Didn't need to do that anyway. McClown had us playing like a bunch of ******* for his entire 10 game spell. Il happily admit to that

I thought your player had miscontrolled it and let it go out by accident.

That was a **** game where neither side played well. You just flukes it with a punt into the box

f****t were awful that night

i blame the manager

bukko's goal was a bit like the vet pulling out a pistol on a dying horse...

Guess you conviently ignored Tudgay waving his arms in the air trying to get your player attention.

Was he even on the pitch? Can't remember? In fact, can't remember any of your 11 players?

No, no, sorry, I remember that Cnut Gunter.

Wasn't a good goal at all considering half our players were yelling at the ******* cheat to kick the ball out.

Not even true the ball went out to the right wing before it came back to Ward on the left it was blatantly obvious to all in the ground that Derby were playing to the whistle.The defenders and keeper just got mugged.

I remember seriously bad defending from Majewski (on numerous occasions) a ridiculously bad 'challenge' by gunter which was more mentally challenged than football challenge and then some 3 year old goalkeeping by camp who closed his eyes and put his arms out like a fuckwhit.

Archived