Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a great fact that they haven't scored at home since the flyover. I was almost worried when it happened that it might turn out to be a bit embarrassing. We were in the middle of our slump, and forest were looking a bit resergent. But it seems to have worked out very well.

Was it last season or the one before when we totally ducked up their season. They were looking at automatic promotion, then we beat them towards the end of the season, and it started a terrible run that saw them settle for the play offs and screw it up.

I love that, I do. What horrible things might befall them after we beat them in a couple of weeks? Can things possibly get much worse for them?

I would have said that Forest will most likely finally get their act together and pull clear of the relegation zone. With Cotterill at the helm, I'm not so sure.

T'will be interesting to see what happens towards the end of the transfer window. Will it be firesale or panic buying?

Maybe if we get a spanking at Pride Park, it might actually make the idiots in charge at Forest to sack this clown.

That's about as upbeat as I can think about the situation

how many manager sackings will it take for you to realise Forest will always be *****.

If I'd given someone that much money to spend I'd sack the manager for not getting to prem. No matter what people you seem to get rid of / bring in, you still fail. The only people who are still there (well a few anyway) are the fans. So maybe it is all your fault that you constantly fail.

If I'd given someone that much money to spend I'd sack the manager for not getting to prem. No matter what people you seem to get rid of / bring in, you still fail. The only people who are still there (well a few anyway) are the fans. So maybe it is all your fault that you constantly fail.

Its the fans fault that we are losing?

Facepalm moment..

Maybe if we get a spanking at Pride Park, it might actually make the idiots in charge at Forest to sack this clown.

That's about as upbeat as I can think about the situation

This reminds me that even in defeat that particular cloud would come with a silver lining of sorts. Anything we can do to keep Cotterill in charge there......

Anderson and Cohen have been massive losses for them..

They simply have no wide players.. That said, the also have no permanent LB, a dodgy defence with Wes injured(?) and Chambers now suspended, their RB Gunter is their best player and might well be off in January..

In midfield it's all too slow with no width, Boetang, Moussi, McGugan, Reid, Greening, Majewski are all central midfielders.. Well Reid could be classed as a winger, but just like B.Davies, lacks pace to do any damage and his delivery is overrated.. (exactly like B.Davies).. None of them are particularly creative either.. Majewski perhaps.

Upfront, is it any wonder why they don't score goals.. Harewood, Derbyshire, Tudgay, Miller, Findley, Blackstock.. None of them are natural goalscorers, none of them have an ounce of good movement and they probably rely on scraps from a big man uptop.. Tudgay and Miller could be decent in the air, but with no wingers, no balls are going into the box..

The only way Forest will score is either a set-piece or a long shot. And they can't defend. Going down.

Archived