Guy Moussi

Alph

Good point alpha, hes just a real power house and he ensures that your midfield doesnt get over run or pushed about; he compliments our midfield so well because you have moose who is the stopper of play, cohen who is the workhorse and mcgugan who is the playmaker.

We must keep moose or find someone in a similar mould; personally id rather we keep moose because he looks like he has the potential to be a prem player. At times last season before his injury, he absolutely bossed the league.

I doubt you'll have to see him go somewhere else in the Championship. He's probably sitting at home now by the phone waiting for Everton to call. Thing is, i doubt many PL teams have him down as a priority. Most of them will be very cautious showing their hand right up until the closing of the window. As they always are when trying to outsmart eachother for the big players.

If one of these PL sides don't come knocking soon i'm sure you'll have him tied up. But that's just stating the obvious. But it does seem to be the reason he hasn't signed for you yet.

He can't play the waiting game all Pre-season though!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I doubt you'll have to see him go somewhere else in the Championship. He's probably sitting at home now by the phone waiting for Everton to call. Thing is, i doubt many PL teams have him down as a priority. Most of them will be very cautious showing their hand right up until the closing of the window. As they always are when trying to outsmart eachother for the big players.

If one of these PL sides don't come knocking soon i'm sure you'll have him tied up. But that's just stating the obvious. But it does seem to be the reason he hasn't signed for you yet.

He can't play the waiting game all Pre-season though!

Well he will have to make his mind up soon because forest wont sit around waiting for him! If hes signing then great but if not then we need to know so we can find a replacement.

The squad is small enough as it is.

Don't worry Tricky, if he does'nt sign a new contract for you i've no doubt he'll quickly become a very poor, greedy, injury prone player.

So you won't miss him at all....:D

You know me mate; i always give an honest opinion on a player from when they played for us. Moose is quality but injury prone and never the same after an injury; if he avoids injury for season then he will be a force.

I don't appreciate the "Especially to Derby" bit. Is he trying to win over the Forest fans by acting like he hates us?

A bit weak coming from an ex-player/coach. I was actually hoping he'd get a decent reception at PP but I'm starting to think otherwise now.

That said, would be a quality capture if we get Moussi.

Raped by Swansea in the playoffs.

a most disagreeable use of a phrase. He wasn't raped, if he was, the swansea player, or as you infer, the whole club, would have been charged.

You are making out he was roasted by Swansea.

No, sorry, not roasted, erm, show a lack of respect and made to look inferior.

a most disagreeable use of a phrase. He wasn't raped, if he was, the swansea player, or as you infer, the whole club, would have been charged.

You are making out he was roasted by Swansea.

No, sorry, not roasted, erm, show a lack of respect and made to look inferior.

Raped, roasted, fooked, jizzed on, take your pick, but he certainly was in that Swansea game at their place! :D

Archived