Darren Ambrose

Srg

Very very poor rumour but heard this this morning nonetheless. Apparently Glick and Clough spotted with Ambrose in a Derby hotel.

Source was a bit useless so I doubt there's much truth but thought I'd pass it on regardless.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very very poor rumour but heard this this morning nonetheless. Apparently Glick and Clough spotted with Ambrose in a Derby hotel.

Source was a bit useless so I doubt there's much truth but thought I'd pass it on regardless.

Would be a good signing, but seems highly unlikely..

Would be a great signing. If your source is useless, they must know a fair bit about football to recognise Ambrose, how do you explain that one ?!!

Would be a great signing. If your source is useless, they must know a fair bit about football to recognise Ambrose, how do you explain that one ?!!

I don't know this guy personally, ive heard this second hand. But even someone who knows about football can **** stir!

Sounds like a re-hash of this rumour thread on footy mad

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=181&fid=16&sty=2&act=1&mid=2117217298

OP says his friend who works in Midland hotel saw Clough and Ambrose and two others in the Midland Hotel. another poster says his wife saw Clough there so could be some truth in the sighting. No mention of Glick in that thread.

OP says his friend who works in Midland hotel saw Clough and Ambrose and two others in the Midland Hotel. another poster says his wife saw Clough there so could be some truth in the sighting. No mention of Glick in that thread.

You could be right. As I say, just hearsay from a few people who have heard things from a few people.

I was disappointed when we didn't go for him when he was out of contract last time, I remember a lot of people on here saying he hadn't done nothing at Charlton.. blah blah I doubt we're in for him, as he would cost a lot, although he would be a very good player to have as attacking midfielder position, works very hard and scores goals.

The Midland hotel? The Midland? I am sure that many successful football players have stayed there in their time! ~Have you ever been to the Midland hotel? I have and I had to burn my shoes after leaving!

Archived