macclesfield town season ticket holder.

alexxxxx

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally near the bottom of League 2, stadium looks old and decrepit but at least you can stand and looks to have a bit of character.

£50 seems a great price and fair play for supporting one of the local teams, they'll appreciate your support more than any of the bigger clubs.

I am at uni and next year me and couple of mates have bought macclesfield town season tickets as for students they were only £50. anyone know anything about the club/team?

'Kin traitor!

I went to a few Coventry games when i was a student as they would have offers like- beer and burger plus matchday ticket for a tenner. Good value that.

Used to get free tickets through City Link when i worked there aswell. Coventrys support really is piss poor. :D

Live about half an hour away from Macc - ground is a bit of a shed, and they don't attract huge crowds, or even modest ones to be fair, but plenty of local derbies what with Crewe and Port Vale in the same division, and as mentioned - terracing! Hurrah!

apparently they do good pies plus with our ST we get free hospitality for one match, silkmanplayer (which you can use ramsplayer too) and vouchers in the club shop! Bargain.

Looking forward to it already.

Silk Manplayer?

Sounds massively homosexual.

Archived