Imogen Thomas

Day

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look you, she's a good lass, good to her mam, goes to chapel every sunday, and likes to help the young man with his organ.

whats the problem?

Too right - what a total tw*t Giggs is. Absolutely feck all respect for his wife and those 2 kids. It's them I feel sorry for. :mad:

Too right - what a total tw*t Giggs is. Absolutely feck all respect for his wife and those 2 kids. It's them I feel sorry for. :mad:

Yes. It's definitely them I feel sorry for.

It's something he and his family should go through alone though. Am I alone in thinking the kids would be better off without the paparazzi camped outside their home and their father making the main news for all the wrong reasons? That's what Giggs was protecting them against, they all must have known about the affair anyway.

Also, there's another issue here - it's actually none of our business.

Yes. It's definitely them I feel sorry for.

It's something he and his family should go through alone though. Am I alone in thinking the kids would be better off without the paparazzi camped outside their home and their father making the main news for all the wrong reasons? That's what Giggs was protecting them against, they all must have known about the affair anyway.

Also, there's another issue here - it's actually none of our business.

Agree Bunny, if the rich and powerful admitted their infidelities when caught, the fuss would quickly die down allowing them to get on with their lives.

These gagging orders/super-injunctions just make every fooker want to know who's hiding what.

This weeks Private Eye says there are currently 53 super injunctions in this country to their definite knowledge.

Agree Bunny, if the rich and powerful admitted their infidelities when caught, the fuss would quickly die down allowing them to get on with their lives.

These gagging orders/super-injunctions just make every fooker want to know who's hiding what.

This weeks Private Eye says there are currently 53 super injunctions in this country to their definite knowledge.

It doesn't matter to anyone what Ryan Giggs has done with is willy apart from his wife and kids, and Imogen Thomas' boyfriend if she has one. These super-injuctions would, in theory, have kept it that way. Why should Ryan Giggs have to admit his infidelities to us? He's a football, not a religious figure (although, in this country....)

I don't think it matters if the fuss would "die down", there shouldn't have to be any fuss in the first place. This affair happened a while ago - what if Giggs admitted it to his family, he had been forgiven, and the family were in a rebuilding process? Or if the bugger hadn't even told them, would it not have been better for his family not to find out at all than through the media?

For me, it makes Ryan Giggs' attempt to gag the press perfectly fair and reasonable.

It doesn't matter to anyone what Ryan Giggs has done with is willy apart from his wife and kids, and Imogen Thomas' boyfriend if she has one. These super-injuctions would, in theory, have kept it that way. Why should Ryan Giggs have to admit his infidelities to us? He's a football, not a religious figure (although, in this country....)

I don't think it matters if the fuss would "die down", there shouldn't have to be any fuss in the first place. This affair happened a while ago - what if Giggs admitted it to his family, he had been forgiven, and the family were in a rebuilding process? Or if the bugger hadn't even told them, would it not have been better for his family not to find out at all than through the media?

For me, it makes Ryan Giggs' attempt to gag the press perfectly fair and reasonable.

My apologies Bunny, in the previous post I thought you was talking sense, I must have misunderstood!

If your famous and you get caught knobbing someone other than your wife/husband then the press are going to print it. Its a fact of modern life.

The papers seem convinced that we want to read about it. All a super injunction will do is build up interest about who or what is the subject.

By not taking out the injunctions the press melee will die down quicker so giving his family a bit of space and time to sort themselves out.

It happens all the time to ordinary people. Once it comes out, the family have to cope with the neighbours, friends, workmates and families gossiping and knowing that you've been nobbing away from home. OK its not all over the press, but at least, if you are a multi-millionaire you can easily disappear to the other side of the world if you wanted to.

I really don't care what Giggs gets up to, Its the ridiculous super injunctions that actually makes it worse for his family in the long run.

Anyway, the internet is making these injunctions look even dafter than they already are.

tbh...is it really a big deal in this day and age?

Not to Joe Public Ramnut - but it's a hell of a big deal to his wife and family.

The press will jump on it more sometimes because Giggs is portrayed to be this quiet family man, they will do anything to dish the dirt because at the end of the day it sells newspapers. They really don't give a rats ass who gets hurt in the process. It wouldn't hurt for them to think of the pain caused to those kids, not just by what Giggsy has done - their own actions are not helping but they don't think of that, for them it's all about money.

The paparazzi have no scruples and will never accept the concept of knowing when to back off.

My apologies Bunny, in the previous post I thought you was talking sense, I must have misunderstood!

If your famous and you get caught knobbing someone other than your wife/husband then the press are going to print it. Its a fact of modern life.

The papers seem convinced that we want to read about it. All a super injunction will do is build up interest about who or what is the subject.

By not taking out the injunctions the press melee will die down quicker so giving his family a bit of space and time to sort themselves out.

It happens all the time to ordinary people. Once it comes out, the family have to cope with the neighbours, friends, workmates and families gossiping and knowing that you've been nobbing away from home. OK its not all over the press, but at least, if you are a multi-millionaire you can easily disappear to the other side of the world if you wanted to.

I really don't care what Giggs gets up to, Its the ridiculous super injunctions that actually makes it worse for his family in the long run.

Anyway, the internet is making these injunctions look even dafter than they already are.

Uttox, I may be young and naiive, but I know all of the things you mention.

But how could Giggs have foreseen exactly how it would have panned out? The whole thing has been unprecedented. Of course the super-injuction is a farce.

I was just defending Ryan Giggs' action in taking a super-injuction out. I can see why he did it. I'm not defending his affair or anything like that, so I think I was talking sense...

Archived