Imogen Thomas

Day

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pictures and a forum vote are the only way to decide this.

I don't know how to put photos up since the forum change, going by the same rules it doesn't seem to appear in the 'post preview' therefore assuming it will not appear. Not that I would actually put photos up.

you have to get the right search on google for a 'proper indication' simply putting in latino women light Daveo did is not going to work, or it's full of fake-off stars.

I've seen how Imogen Thomas naturally looks, on big brother and of course the video, she IMO is average.. If I saw her in the street I wouldn't think anything of her, just another average looking girl. Theres a huge difference between how women naturally look and how you can make them look through a camera.. Thats why I say that latin women are 10x naturally more beautiful/sexy than 'White' girls. But all IMO of course.

Just a link to her facebook profile will suffice then.

Are you insane..

You should just go on holiday to Santiago Chile or somewhere like that if you're really interested.. Or go to Cuba, full of beautiful women, and I'm not even joking when I say that guys will literally sell you their girlfriend for the night for abit of cash.

Anyway, Imogen Thomas.. Is she the best looking girl that's ever participated on big brother? I wouldn't say so.. Anyone remember Kieron Richardsons cousen.. Ransid.

Are you insane..

You should just go on holiday to Santiago Chile or somewhere like that if you're really interested.. Or go to Cuba, full of beautiful women, and I'm not even joking when I say that guys will literally sell you their girlfriend for the night for abit of cash.

Anyway, Imogen Thomas.. Is she the best looking girl that's ever participated on big brother? I wouldn't say so.. Anyone remember Kieron Richardsons cousen.. Ransid.

Haha, i was only messing pal.

Will people please bear in mind there IS a superinjunction in place, and dcfcfans is a (fairly) high-profile website. So, stop trying to hint at things that legally we aren't allowed to discuss.

I'm all in favour of freedom of speech. If you want to set up your own website and post names on it, I'll come forward and like your posts - but until Daveo posts names, you lot should bite your tongues.

everyone knows who it is, the whole Super Injunction is turning into a farce.

So if you want to join in the farce, do it on your own website. Or wait for Daveo to start the ball rolling and join in.

To start it here seems a bit unfair on the guy who pays to run this place. He'll be the one in the firing line.

So if you want to join in the farce, do it on your own website. Or wait for Daveo to start the ball rolling and join in.

To start it here seems a bit unfair on the guy who pays to run this place. He'll be the one in the firing line.

Daveo started the thread ;)

Are you sure you're not being over biased to your country of residence again, Bris?.

Nope, I'm not talking about my country of residence. I'm talking about Latin America in general which covers 15-20 different countries.

No single photo will ever change my mind.. Nor should any single photo of a beautiful latin girl change your mind if you honestly think Imogine Thomas is the real deal, that you'd rather do her than your average girl in the street.

Also I don't remember ever bigging up my country of residence. Merely pointing out it isn't anything like what the media portrays. It has it's high points and it's faults just like any other country.

As for the story I have absoloutley no idea what it's about, other than apparently some footballer has been seeing her for 7 months.. (Apparently).

Daveo started the thread ;)

True, probably not the brightest ideas I have ever had.

If everyone can avoid talking about the "individual" and focus on her boobs that would be great, thanking you.

Archived