Imogen Thomas

Day

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've commented twice on the super-injuction, I've only touched on the affair itself to make my point. All my over posts have been about Imogen Thomas herself.

Maybe I needn't have said quite so much on the matter and I d1cked about a bit but there was little need for that DET-style insult.

SillyBilly
Maybe I needn't have said quite so much on the matter and I d1cked about a bit but there was little need for that DET-style insult.

Old habits die hard. ;) Apologies. I await my yellow card for foul and abusive behaviour.

I dont see why most of these footballers settle down so young anyway, they can all basically get any bird they want so they might as well make the most of it for 10-20 years. I know Giggs isnt really young but how long has he been with his missus and had kids? Must be a while now.

SillyBilly
I'd just woken up and I was a sensitive *****. I am dropping all charges ;)

Sorry mate.

Ha, my excuse? I have a presentation at 2pm with aload of bigshots in town. Stressed. I might be on the drunk thread after about 5pm as its drinks and nibbles afterwards, these sessions always get messy.

Uttox, I may be young and naiive, but I know all of the things you mention.

But how could Giggs have foreseen exactly how it would have panned out? The whole thing has been unprecedented. Of course the super-injuction is a farce.

I was just defending Ryan Giggs' action in taking a super-injuction out. I can see why he did it. I'm not defending his affair or anything like that, so I think I was talking sense...

Its not unprecedented though mate. The injunctions will either leak out or run out (like Rooney's) eventually.

I'm not making any judgement on Giggs one way or the other, as Ladyram says it will be devastating for his family, but no one has any idea what goes on behind closed doors - millions of people have to deal with it every day.

It just seems to me like a big "close the stable door after the horse has bolted" exercise.

Perhaps he was worried about losing sponsors like Rooney?

Uttox, I may be young and naiive, but I know all of the things you mention.

But how could Giggs have foreseen exactly how it would have panned out? The whole thing has been unprecedented. Of course the super-injuction is a farce.

I was just defending Ryan Giggs' action in taking a super-injuction out. I can see why he did it. I'm not defending his affair or anything like that, so I think I was talking sense...

He's caused the problem himself really by taking out the superinjunction.

Imogen wasn't going to tell anybody apparently.

Paranoia on his part got this story out.

Enough of this boring talk.

Let's get back to who wants to spit on their hand and then shove in Imogens.........

Seen it in movies, sadly the mrs. won't allow me to have sex with her, never mind put it in her bum without asking:rolleyes:. Not a chance with that kind of thing :D

He's caused the problem himself really by taking out the superinjunction.

Imogen wasn't going to tell anybody apparently.

Paranoia on his part got this story out.

The Sun apparently contacted United and told them they were going to print the story. its irrelevant what she was or was not going to tell people.

[sIZE=5]Lawyers to offer cut price super-injunctions[/sIZE]

23-05-11

LAWYERS have been forced to cut the price of super-injunctions by up to 75 per cent after it emerged they do not really work.

The Super Injunction is now the Rover 200 of elaborate cover-up devices

A host of actors and premier league footballers, including Ryan Giggs obviously, have taken their super-injuction back to the lawmongers where they bought it and asked for a refund.

With the market in the doldrums Britain's lawyers are now offering Super Injunction Lite, which lasts for about 20 minutes but costs just £12,000, or an own-brand 'value' super injunction which is virtually useless but is only £6.50 or two for a tenner.

Denys Finch-Hatton QC said: "Times are tough. People do not have much money and those that do and have been ******* someone behind their wife's back are demanding real value for their cover-up pound.

"I am currently offering a really nice injunction - very clean - for £10,000 that will cover everything expect the internet."

He added: "It is starting to feel like I've got a warehouse full of Betamax video tapes."

Meanwhile Ryan Giggs said: "I got it home and within a week it had stopped working. I checked for a troubleshooting guide at the back of the instruction booklet, but there wasn't one.

"It was almost as if they were saying it could not possibly go wrong."

He added: "I just think British made super-injunctions are really poor quality. So in future, if I am going to have sex with Imogen Thomas again, I think I'll just offer her the money up front and get her to sign a confidentiality agreement.

"It's not terribly erotic but it's got to be cheaper than ******* about with lawyers."

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/lawyers-to-offer-cut-price-super%11injunctions-201105233852/

Giggs IS a scum bag, he took out this injunction to prevent his wife and family from finding out - in the early days when it was leaked that Imogen Thomas was the subject of a super injunction taken out by a 'premiership footballer, Gigg's wife asked him if it was him and he then fessed up. Hopefully, he will be the loser and she will take the kids and find someone who respects her enough not to cheat on her. Imogen Thomas must also take blame for the hurt to the family, yes it happens, but everyone can walk away before it goes too far.

Enough of this boring talk.

Let's get back to who wants to spit on their hand and then shove in Imogens.........

Seen it in movies, sadly the mrs. won't allow me to have sex with her, never mind put it in her bum without asking:rolleyes:. Not a chance with that kind of thing :D

Finally someone on my wavelength. Lets all look at my avatar grasp our piece and salutes giggs and proceeded to whack away.

On a serious note though it is unfair to be pitting his wife and kids through this.. can't be easy for them.

Still smash her back doors in thigh as much as I love my missus, the evil cow.

Archived