Imogen Thomas

Day

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Latin women.. As for the names, I don't need/have any, I'll just say that 7/10 girls walking in the streets are more beautiful (and sexy) than Imogen Thomas.

Bris, do you have a job with the Mexican Tourist Board? You're certainly selling it to me.

I'd have a crafty one while everyone's in bed, if Lee Camp's face wasn't in sight.

There's always one.. Cheers, Daveo!

Why can't you image block?

You've never been on the finale stroke and then some guys hairy arse comes up on the screen?

You need image block my friend. When you develop such a talent almost anything can be quality 'material'.

Take moi for example. Gimme a picture of Susan Boyle naked, i can take the positives and image block the rest. Off i go. What's your problem? Have you never had confiscated by your Mum and Step Dad on a Tuesday night when you were 15?

Kids!

Why can't you image block?

You've never been on the finale stroke and then some guys hairy arse comes up on the screen?

You need image block my friend. When you develop such a talent almost anything can be quality 'material'.

Take moi for example. Gimme a picture of Susan Boyle naked, i can take the positives and image block the rest. Off i go. What's your problem? Have you never had confiscated by your Mum and Step Dad on a Tuesday night when you were 15?

Kids!

That is genuinely one of the worst things in male life.

Getting yourself psyched up for one, just finishing and loving it until you get a reaction shot of some bloke's face.

Makes me so angry.

Bris, do you have a job with the Mexican Tourist Board? You're certainly selling it to me.

No if anything I'll try and put people off coming here.. It's like my own hidden paradise.

I've actually got some photos saved of the cheerleaders of the team Jaguares from Chiapas.. I'll have a search and get it up here to give people an idea of what Latin women look like, rather than the supermodels you find through goolge.

Archived