Imogen Thomas

Day

That is genuinely one of the worst things in male life.

Getting yourself psyched up for one, just finishing and loving it until you get a reaction shot of some bloke's face.

Makes me so angry.

Obviously another killer is the world famous......

buffering

I feel robbed.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No if anything I'll try and put people off coming here.. It's like my own hidden paradise.

I've actually got some photos saved of the cheerleaders of the team Jaguares from Chiapas.. I'll have a search and get it up here to give people an idea of what Latin women look like, rather than the supermodels you find through goolge.

I'll take some convicing, I don't find most supermodels attractive. It would have got more in to in these teenage years but I'm over half-way through now and I still find most of the women in them rank, most stars are old enough to be my mum. I mean, wrinkles on your face is bad enough, but when you also have wrinkles...

Well I just searched "Latino" in Google Images to prove my fact below, with safe search off which probably wasn't wise, not the kind of thing you want to see before your cornflakes.

Itso Factso: Imogen Thomas with the annoying voice > Latino women

Well I just searched "Latino" in Google Images to prove my fact below, with safe search off which probably wasn't wise, not the kind of thing you want to see before your cornflakes.

Itso Factso: Imogen Thomas with the annoying voice > Latino women

You do realise 'latino' being masculine (and written in Spanish) will probably give you a list of guys or transexuals..

Not bragging, but my Girlfriend is 10x better looking than Imogine Thomas.

If you want some beautiful women on google.. Simply type 'Mexicanas' 'Puertorriqueñas; or 'Colombianas'to get a good taste of 'Latin women' or for Daveo 'Latinas'

You do realise 'latino' being masculine (and written in Spanish) will probably give you a list of guys or transexuals..

Not bragging, but my Girlfriend is 10x better looking than Imogine Thomas.

If you want some beautiful women on google.. Simply type 'Mexicanas' 'Puertorriqueñas; or 'Colombianas'to get a good taste of 'Latin women' or for Daveo 'Latinas'

Pictures and a forum vote are the only way to decide this.

Archived