Ben Pringle - Joined Rotherham

Donny Ram

Did I say he laid them, I merely said I got plenty, he just keeps the ladies in order :p

is this giggs or pringle we're on about?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MANSFIELD Town will not be signing Derby County midfielder Ben Pringle, Paul Cox confirmed today.

The Stags boss has contacted the agent of the former Ilkeston Town player, who has been given a free transfer by the Rams.

But Pringle, who turns 22 today and made 20 senior appearances at Pride Park, is expected to join a League One or League Two club.

"I have enquired about him, but he is not going to be signing for us, as there are plenty of clubs in higher leagues interested," said Cox.

"That is understandable with him having been in the Championship with Derby.

"But I am looking to get good players in at Mansfield and if they are available at the right price, I will bring them in."

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/mansfieldtown/Pringle-Stags-signing/article-3601736-detail/article.html

Don't quote me on this but from people who know him say that there is Championship interest around him, I cant' see it being any of the bigger clubs but possibly Forest, Leeds.. Leicester maybe? I joke of course.. maybe Barnsley, Doncaster..etc

Don't quote me on this but from people who know him say that there is Championship interest around him, I cant' see it being any of the bigger clubs but possibly Forest, Leeds.. Leicester maybe? I joke of course.. maybe Barnsley, Doncaster..etc

Nahhh, actually I will, cos it's gonna be well funny when he signs for Morecombe ;)

young player of the year, but I'm going to stay out of this Pringle hating sesh.

I've got nothing against him per se, just made me laugh when he cut the pre match team warm up to sign his name for the young girls. Seen him do it on more than one occasion.

I've got nothing against him per se, just made me laugh when he cut the pre match team warm up to sign his name for the young girls. Seen him do it on more than one occasion.

To be fair - most of us would do the same. ;)

young player of the year, but I'm going to stay out of this Pringle hating sesh.

TBH I have nothing against the guy and thought he did ok when he featured- then I heard about him being a big time Charlie (which apparently is not true). Wish him the best and hope he does make it in a decent team (as long as he plays **** against us!).

Archived