blackNwhites Life Story (split from Transfer thread)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't got a wife, or ever had one. Do i win points?

Jesus, what is it with this forum?

We've got Plan B and Edin bragging they're Mega rich, and now you saying you've never been married?

I'm still not jealous though.

We've got Plan B and Edin bragging they're Mega rich, and now you saying you've never been married?

I'm not married either. Don't know about Edin though.

blackNwhites Life Story?

I'd love to give you a beautiful story about how i'm only 18 and going to become a zoologist, or whatever else it was that Plan B said.

However, i'm 29, on the dole and probably avoided at all costs by potential employers. Can't stand factories/warehouses or some of the people that work there. I also live in sheltered accommodation, yippee and work for free, yes free, as a volunteer to assist disadvantaged youths, criminals with learning difficulties, people with mental illness and fellow 'homeless' drug addicts. Not an addict myself btw, partial to a bit of smoke though.

Educating ones self in the art of psychology, might join amateur dramatics class, learning how to draw, play the guitar and play a bit of poker.

Anywho, that's probably why i'm not married...

...violins please.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Mv5qM3LGm1k/TBDu40QwZbI/AAAAAAAAADQ/aVEONQMl-9s/s1600/Happy_Tears_by_GreyFox785

I used to be a striker/wide player as a youth, maybe DCFC could sign me up?

Iand work for free, yes free, as a volunteer to assist disadvantaged youths, criminals with learning difficulties, people with mental illness and fellow 'homeless' drug addicts.

Sounds a lot more worthwhile and rewarding than what I'm paid to do.

I'd love to give you a beautiful story about how i'm only 18 and going to become a zoologist, or whatever else it was that Plan B said.

However, i'm 29, on the dole and probably avoided at all costs by potential employers. Can't stand factories/warehouses or some of the people that work there. I also live in sheltered accommodation, yippee and work for free, yes free, as a volunteer to assist disadvantaged youths, criminals with learning difficulties, people with mental illness and fellow 'homeless' drug addicts. Not an addict myself btw, partial to a bit of smoke though.

Educating ones self in the art of psychology, might join amateur dramatics class, learning how to draw, play the guitar and play a bit of poker.

Anywho, that's probably why i'm not married...

...violins please.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Mv5qM3LGm1k/TBDu40QwZbI/AAAAAAAAADQ/aVEONQMl-9s/s1600/Happy_Tears_by_GreyFox785

I used to be a striker/wide player as a youth, maybe DCFC could sign me up?

Well, you have my respect mate, well done, keep up the good work and the rewards will follow.

Well, you have my respect mate, well done, keep up the good work and the rewards will follow.

Does that mean you'll buy me a season ticket for next season?

I can't wait to see the likes of 'enter name here' dazzling the championship, and Derby charging towards the premier league.

hey, persuade one of the people you look after to get a season ticket, and go as their carer.

Job done.

not pc I know, but you'll be doing them a service at the same time.

heh, i thought about it...but decided against it. Would rather sit with the NSBA anyway, like a good sing song. Mind you, gotta be fit to sing with that lot. Singing at the top of your voice and bouncing around, hard work.

@jagerbob - Antiques dealers always say (for e.g) my very lowest price is £2.5m, then low and behold the buyer says he would onlywant to pay £1.5m and they agree somewhere in the middle.

Do Watford need to sell their players or something? Eustace and Graham are on our radars....supposedly. I know Doncaster aren't that rich, and not exactly setting the league alight...although they love us.

BlackNwhites, do you really do volounteer work with the homeless (amongst others you mentioned)??

I was at a hostel for a few hours once possibly five years ago. Met some drug addicted homeless people who changed my views forever. Meeting a drug addicted Mum who would probably once upon a time been pretty was one of the most moving moments i've ever experienced as she opened a Mothers Day card from he daughter that had been taken (and quite rightly) from her. Proper pulled on my heartstrings

I salute you mate!! Keep up the inspiring work. :)

BlackNwhites, do you really do volounteer work with the homeless (amongst others you mentioned)??

I was at a hostel for a few hours once possibly five years ago. Met some drug addicted homeless people who changed my views forever. Meeting a drug addicted Mum who would probably once upon a time been pretty was one of the most moving moments i've ever experienced as she opened a Mothers Day card from he daughter that had been taken (and quite rightly) from her. Proper pulled on my heartstrings

I salute you mate!! Keep up the inspiring work. :)

Yeah, just got into it. People from all walks of life inhabit hostels, don't think anybody really dreams they'll end up there. Used to talk to one of the lads at the hostel, seemed like a level headed fella except his fascination with needles and where to stick them. Smelled really bad as well, have no idea how he existed within his own atmosphere, he was also interesting and interested in British and Irish history. His whole family life sounded warped in comparison to even mine, never mind the postcard family types. My support worker there was excellent, mad, but really helpful. Helped me realise psychology was my thing. Some pretty vacant fellas to.

Anyway, back to DCFC...pretty vacant. Roll on this summer and some surprise signings...please.

Yeah, just got into it. People from all walks of life inhabit hostels, don't think anybody really dreams they'll end up there. Used to talk to one of the lads at the hostel, seemed like a level headed fella except his fascination with needles and where to stick them. Smelled really bad as well, have no idea how he existed within his own atmosphere, he was also interesting and interested in British and Irish history. His whole family life sounded warped in comparison to even mine, never mind the postcard family types. My support worker there was excellent, mad, but really helpful. Helped me realise psychology was my thing. Some pretty vacant fellas to.

Anyway, back to DCFC...pretty vacant. Roll on this summer and some surprise signings...please.

I think your pretty brave. I would hate a homeless guy being near me.

Archived