blackNwhites Life Story (split from Transfer thread)

You remind me of Youngram.....

I've got stuff in my wardrobe older than you. :D

My girls are teenagers, and I can sympathise with them, the way they slam around, mumbling under their breath, because I can remember being like that myself. It's not nice. You think the world revolves round you, and you're just finding out that, really, it doesn't.

Taught my daughter a lesson today - she walked in the kitchen and tried to change the radio, from Smooth, to Capital......ha no.....I threatened to chop her hands off....:cool:

I wish you patience and humility for your future. You sound too nice to be the arrogant bast*rd you're trying to be. Life WILL (as ladyram says) bite you on the 'arris but it will make you a better person.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think PlanB has more money than Edin.

What does everyone else think?

True.

Just spent £230 on my season ticket and £199 for a new tank for a snake and in 2 weeks I'm getting a car for my 17th bday and the driving lessons.

We plan on booking the holiday to Australia next week to see family but to be fair I don't know how much that is going to cost and we have got to book my trip to chicago (while my parents go to Edinburgh with friends for a holiday :confused:) When I get back after having £1000 of spending money, my sister is getting a new car for her bday followed by my mums bday where she will jus get jewellery and tickets for lee evans that had to be booked a year ago :eek:all this from may - november. Then xmas.

True.

Just spent £230 on my season ticket and £199 for a new tank for a snake and in 2 weeks I'm getting a car for my 17th bday and the driving lessons.

We plan on booking the holiday to Australia next week to see family but to be fair I don't know how much that is going to cost and we have got to book my trip to chicago (while my parents go to Edinburgh with friends for a holiday :confused:) When I get back after having £1000 of spending money, my sister is getting a new car for her bday followed by my mums bday where she will jus get jewellery and tickets for lee evans that had to be booked a year ago :eek:all this from may - november. Then xmas.

your point? I've got an American Express :p

Unless your from royalty then do you want me to spare some change?

Your alright, I think you'll need it for when reality catches up with you. My family was very good friends with Sir Munnings but that isn't quite royalty. Got a few originals though so it aint all bad

Your alright, I think you'll need it for when reality catches up with you. My family was very good friends with Sir Munnings but that isn't quite royalty. Got a few originals though so it aint all bad

Most I got is my mum is best mates with the ex wife of an actor born in Sheff and she used to go to Derby matches with the brother of an ex james bond. Dads also friends with an ex Derby player that lives near newton.

Thats all I got. Would prefer some posh people in there to be honest.

Most I got is my mum is best mates with the ex wife of an actor born in Sheff and she used to go to Derby matches with the brother of an ex james bond. Dads also friends with an ex Derby player that lives near newton.

Thats all I got. Would prefer some posh people in there to be honest.

You gotta drop some names in, your not very good at this.

Archived