blackNwhites Life Story (split from Transfer thread)

You should watch it when it comes back on, full of 15-20 year olds that haven't experienced life off the breast yet think they have life all figured out.

Nah I'm good.

Only think I'm scared of is one of my career choices and my first driving lesson in like 2-3 weeks.

Could use some tips from people on here that can drive.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah I'm good.

Only think I'm scared of is one of my career choices and my first driving lesson in like 2-3 weeks.

Could use some tips from people on here that can drive.

If you go through life Plan B only being scared of your career choice, then good for you chuck. I hope it works out but a word of caution - beware of life jumping up behind you and biting your arse as it has a habit of doing that.

Dav gave me a tip about driving once - keep off the road :D

What's been happening in Heanor anyroad bNw?

Yesterday, there were police running about up the hill by Tesco's, in and out a flat above the Indian Restaurant - then today, the Police were taking out brown bags, which I presume were evidence bags, (they didn't look like takeaway bags :D) from the same flat.....

They did say on telly that they'd arrested a bloke from a flat in the 'Amber Valley area' in connection with the Somercotes murder....hhmmm:eek:

Yeah, i saw them. Have no idea, there was some hanging around the speed camera as well so i presumed they were speed trapping.

Not heard anything regarding the murder. Those block of flats are for ex cons/homeless i think, so unsure of who occupy them.

If you go through life Plan B only being scared of your career choice, then good for you chuck. I hope it works out but a word of caution - beware of life jumping up behind you and biting your arse as it has a habit of doing that.

Hell yes. I learned that lesson the hard way, but then again i was destined for rebellion...

Plan B, as naive as he is, is a smart young man. 16 years old. What do you know at that age.

As for driving lessons, listen to your instructor. He/She knows everything about being a good driver. Roundabouts aren't as scary as they first seem, and country roads are national speed limit (60 on single lane roads, 70 on double lanes).

And for gods sake, enjoy 6th form/college/uni.

You mean pavement?

I highly doubt it with your attitude, let's just say I don't think your the smartest cookie.

Yer becuase being on here is a testament to my knowledge.

Really don't see how bad things can happen to me apart from losses e.g. parents and pets and idols/heroes.

Yer becuase being on here is a testament to my knowledge.

Really don't see how bad things can happen to me apart from losses e.g. parents and pets and idols/heroes.

Well your posts aren't exactly articulate, anyway I'm not getting into an argument about who's smarter than who. There's a difference between being arrogant (myself) and just plain delusional like you

Well your posts aren't exactly articulate, anyway I'm not getting into an argument about who's smarter than who. There's a difference between being arrogant (myself) and just plain delusional like you

Haha you think your arrogant.

In my house you would be mr pound land.

Hell yes. I learned that lesson the hard way, but then again i was destined for rebellion...

Plan B, as naive as he is, is a smart young man. 16 years old. What do you know at that age.

As for driving lessons, listen to your instructor. He/She knows everything about being a good driver. Roundabouts aren't as scary as they first seem, and country roads are national speed limit (60 on single lane roads, 70 on double lanes).

And for gods sake, enjoy 6th form/college/uni.

I agree - I thought I knew it all at 16 when really I knew precisely nowt (not that I would ever have admitted it mind). Parents eh? What do they know, the same could be said for teachers and anyone who I considered "old". Tell you what, I wouldn't go back to being a teenager, not for owt.

Plan B - the keep off the road thing - Dav meant keep off the road cos I'm a crap driver. :D

I'll agree with Edinburgh on one thing though, about the past few posts - it's really not worth an argument and everyone should follow their own path because life experience can only come with time.

Nowt wrong with poundland.

(There are, of course, other 100 pence related shopping outlets available in the high street.)

Maybe we ought to open the first 100 pound shop for budding young PlanB's of the world.

Did anyone see the Harry Enfield character who owned a shop full of rubbish, and sold it to posh folk, because of the high price, they though it was good stuff?

Archived