blackNwhites Life Story (split from Transfer thread)

lol.

Imagine being in a football stadium, you never know who you're standing near to.

Amazing how a group of people that pong a bit can smell like turnips! Or is it just me that notices that? Suppose you don't get riff raff near the directors boxes though, eh Plan B.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol.

Imagine being in a football stadium, you never know who you're standing near to.

Amazing how a group of people that pong a bit can smell like turnips! Or is it just me that notices that? Suppose you don't get riff raff near the directors boxes though, eh Plan B.

I sit no where near the directors box at Derby. You are the only one on here that would help one of them despite what the others say. If it was someone running away from home and isn't actually poor then ok but not people like this

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VbHs4pmHK2o/TT-5jkskUnI/AAAAAAAAABI/21yjmD3ocI8/s1600/Hum_boldt_Homeless_Man

I sit no where near the directors box at Derby. You are the only one on here that would help one of them despite what the others say. If it was someone running away from home and isn't actually poor then ok but not people like this

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VbHs4pmHK2o/TT-5jkskUnI/AAAAAAAAABI/21yjmD3ocI8/s1600/Hum_boldt_Homeless_Man

There are a lot of reasons why someone might be homeless. To say that there is only one person on here that would help a homeless person is an insult to most people on here. I think you need to get a grip on reality young man.

I think that man is possibly mentally ill or addicted to something- why does being poor make you a bad person?!

There are a lot of reasons why someone might be homeless. To say that there is only one person on here that would help a homeless person is an insult to most people on here. I think you need to get a grip on reality young man.

Hows that then?

Bet the most you ever did to hep was put a few pennys in the charity box.

He looks a bit like my sisters father in law..

He also looks like a university professor i once met. Funny story, lived in Nottingham on the Park Estate?, absolute fortune to live there. Get up to his house, walk into the living room, stuffed polar bear sitting there.

Guy was an absolute hippy in every other sense, long hair, beard, constantly smoking the hash.

Like has been said, pretty easy to be nice to those less fortunate. I often find they are much kinder people to be honest. Often folks have been screwed over by their family, friends, wife, kids or whatever.

Plenty of ********* wherever you go.

(should probably move this thread into non football talk, my fault!)

He looks a bit like my sisters father in law..

He also looks like a university professor i once met. Funny story, lived in Nottingham on the Park Estate?, absolute fortune to live there. Get up to his house, walk into the living room, stuffed polar bear sitting there.

Guy was an absolute hippy in every other sense, long hair, beard, constantly smoking the hash.

Like has been said, pretty easy to be nice to those less fortunate. I often find they are much kinder people to be honest. Often folks have been screwed over by their family, friends, wife, kids or whatever.

Plenty of ********* wherever you go.

(should probably move this thread into non football talk, my fault!)

Not really since I said I would not be able to do it.

Like there are loads of homeless people in Blackpool so I just avoid all holidays in Britain that my family go to. Least the homeless abroad don't bother you when your walking around.

i was once involved in a project at a Night Shelter on Canal Street Nottingham.

We were having a discussion with the Fire Officer in one of the dormitories when an apparition staggered out of the toilets - underpants at shin height - having evidently achieved something of an own goal in the defaecation department.

Where ya from? he demanded to know, before informing us he was a Lincoln man and would very much like to engage us individually or collectively in a fist fight at our earliest convenience.

Being gentlemen of course we declined.

i was once involved in a project at a Night Shelter on Canal Street Nottingham.

We were having a discussion with the Fire Officer in one of the dormitories when an apparition staggered out of the toilets - underpants at shin height - having evidently achieved something of an own goal in the defecation department.

Where ya from? he demanded to know, before informing us he was a Lincoln man and would very much like to engage us individually or collectively in a fist fight at our earliest convenience.

Being gentlemen of course we declined.

Absolutely love the fact that threatening punches at strangers was of more importance than cleaning his own pants, or getting out of there.

I once took a piss next to a stocky bloke with breast implants and terrible hair, tight jeans and a crop top. Was pretty surreal.

And as for you Plan B, what ya mean the homeless don't bother you when you're abroad. I'm pretty sure every time i've been abroad, the poor/homeless have begged for money or food. Every time i go on holiday, somebody wants something.

Mostly they're begging for you to come into their bloody restaurant.

Like there are loads of homeless people in Blackpool so I just avoid all holidays in Britain that my family go to. Least the homeless abroad don't bother you when your walking around.

Poor you. It must be exhausting trying to stay away from all the smelly homeless British people.

I guess the homeless abroad don’t bother you so much because they’re on their holidays as well.

Poor you. It must be exhausting trying to stay away from all the smelly homeless British people.

I guess the homeless abroad don’t bother you so much because they’re on their holidays as well.

last bit made no sense

Absolutely love the fact that threatening punches at strangers was of more importance than cleaning his own pants, or getting out of there.

I once took a piss next to a stocky bloke with breast implants and terrible hair, tight jeans and a crop top. Was pretty surreal.

And as for you Plan B, what ya mean the homeless don't bother you when you're abroad. I'm pretty sure every time i've been abroad, the poor/homeless have begged for money or food. Every time i go on holiday, somebody wants something.

Mostly they're begging for you to come into their bloody restaurant.

Never had a foreign homeless guy come up to me while I was abroad. I've been to loads of places mulitple times one hasn't even come up to me. I only think I have seen about 4-5 outside Britain.

Hows that then?

Bet the most you ever did to hep was put a few pennys in the charity box.

I am not quite sure how you can come to that conclusion without knowing me (and I have no desire to know you). Your comments are usually associated with a poor education and insufficient parental guidance, so maybe it is not your fault. You should try a little better to be a decent human being though, you might get to like it.

Never had a foreign homeless guy come up to me while I was abroad. I've been to loads of places mulitple times one hasn't even come up to me. I only think I have seen about 4-5 outside Britain.

You've either been on fairly luxury holidays or just don't notice things. Are you implying that Britain has a larger homeless problem than 'abroad'? Where are these 'loads of places' that don't have people living on the streets?

You've either been on fairly luxury holidays or just don't notice things. Are you implying that Britain has a larger homeless problem than 'abroad'? Where are these 'loads of places' that don't have people living on the streets?

Probably.

The luxury parts are only in the hotels. I don't see how walking around the city would be classed as luxury unless you have someone carrying all your stuff.

I'm on holiday so the one of the last things going through my head will be 'where are the homeless?'

You've clearly never been to Vancouver, Seattle, Portland or Los Angeles then..

Perhaps they don't bother you because they can't afford luxury cruises round the carribean or mediterranian therefore aren't in attendance.

I am not quite sure how you can come to that conclusion without knowing me (and I have no desire to know you). Your comments are usually associated with a poor education and insufficient parental guidance, so maybe it is not your fault. You should try a little better to be a decent human being though, you might get to like it.

Yeh sure, poor education :confused:

Please don't act like you care because really I don't. I have my own things to be doing and taking care of so people judging me who are probably worse then me really means nothing to me. Nice try though.

You've clearly never been to Vancouver, Seattle, Portland or Los Angeles then..

Perhaps they don't bother you because they can't afford luxury cruises round the carribean or mediterranian therefore aren't in attendance.

Like I said my holidays abroad are probably no different from anyone elses apart from the hotel and the amount of money we spend.

Like I said my holidays abroad are probably no different from anyone elses apart from the hotel and the amount of money we spend.

That second part was a passing joke. Assuming your response was in reference to this.

I can assure you mate in the parts I've just mentioned they do bother you, more than that I can remember in England, but then again I've never been to so called holiday destinations in England. (Blackpool, Brighton, Bournemouth, Grimsby;) ) etc.

Vancouver is terrible. In the city centre you can't walk more than 50-100 yards without the homeless asking for money. It got that bad they actually shipped a lot of them out the city when The Olympics came around. (Or so they said)

Archived