Reading v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading 2 Derby 3 :eek:

Callum Ball hat trick

A wind blowing up some mistakes from a nervous Reading team.

Ref has a good game,although he trips while running backwards.

Reading fans start to filter out at 80 minutes one of them throws a part eaten ham sandwich on the pitch

Sky looks like the start to the Simpsons

Mr Burns(who is in the crowd) is thinking of buying DCFC :eek:

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this, sounds brilliant. I implore who ever is Osama the Derby fan, please make yourself known on the day, you running round avoiding the police at Upton Park was incredible. Osammmma Osammmma He ran the Taliban, He is a Derby fan.

I agree, great day that was, osama made it special.

Have tickets , will travel....

First away match Ive been able to make this year, looking forward to much merriment and songs of a debauched and wicked nature to show wife and daughter that Derby fans do have lungs and know how to use them (east stand and barmy army excepted) :D

How would the travelling masses feel about the trip if Clough plays mainly youngsters? Would you be annoyed, pleased or completely indifferent as its academic anyway?

We will lose 2-1

Ward will put us 1 nil up in the 12th minute but we will concede 2 quick goals early in the 2nd half and continue to get battered for the rest of the game.

Sav will get booked for a foul on 63 and will miss a penalty in injury time- taking his shirt off in mock celebration anyway to ensure he finally gets that elusive 2nd Yellow and goes out in a blaze of glory!

How would the travelling masses feel about the trip if Clough plays mainly youngsters? Would you be annoyed, pleased or completely indifferent as its academic anyway?

I'd be delighted. I was quite disappointed Hendrick and Ball weren't given more time against Bristol. Hendrick,Ball and Atkins all to start please.

tinmanstips FCBETZ Derby County

Interesting news that Reading may be resting a few players tomorrow. Shane Long in particular. First win there since 2005 anyone? #dcfcfans

Not going to be a classic but it's a good time to use our young 'uns.

Atkins isn't going to be any worse than Jones.

Usual end of season partaayy.

Obviously a Derby win is always welcome.

Archived