Reading v Derby County

froggg

Anyone who isn't a delusional fool,living out a 'Life on Mars' fantasy that they woke up in 1969 and clough was still manager will know exactly where the blame lies.

Pathetic board, useless manager and one of the worst squads i can remember in following the rams since 1971.

Of course any complaints are banned on here which is why i can't be arsed to post anymore. I did'nt renew last season because i suspected it would turn out like this and i sure as shi! won't be handing anymore money to the club untill the owners and manager change.

Agreed

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody can be best pleased with season, but it's over now. Whoever you blame, if anyone at all, it's done and we now wait to see if we can improve. There are no more excuses it's show time.

Spot on, WilkoRam. Last chance saloon for all involved!!

Doesnt really matter, but iv never seen such an inept performance that Stephen Pearson put on show today, he really was terrible.

Not a great way for Sav to end his career as well, getting robbed in the middle of the pitch which then leads to their penalty.

Happy for Leacock to leave, looked dodgy as usual.

Ben Davies looked good when he came on and Ward played well once again.

Although i dont like him, pleased Savage got a good send off, walked off in his pants and a vest with the entire crowd clapping him off.

Anyone who isn't a delusional fool,living out a 'Life on Mars' fantasy that they woke up in 1969 and clough was still manager will know exactly where the blame lies.

Pathetic board, useless manager and one of the worst squads i can remember in following the rams since 1971.

Of course any complaints are banned on here which is why i can't be arsed to post anymore. I did'nt renew last season because i suspected it would turn out like this and i sure as shi! won't be handing anymore money to the club untill the owners and manager change.

Anyone renewing now is part of the problem, propping up this failure of a board/ management coalition of losers.

By that reasoning it was our fault then when we kept going during Docherty, Division 3, Maxwell and the Amigo's?

Or did you stop going during other ***** periods as well?

Anyone renewing now is part of the problem, propping up this failure of a board/ management coalition of losers.

I on behalf of the majority of fans would like to thank you for not coming to games anymore, you're doing everyone a huge favour!

Archived