Chooing Theo Robinson

Alph

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason i cheered when he went off is so that they no we think hes crap! I wouldnt boo our own player normally but now weve got nothing to play for i wanted my opinion on the guy voiced!

Id hate it if we signed him in the summer! Ward and fielding yes! I dont think Ayala offers anything more than leacock, addison and barker offer so think be waste of time signing centre back.

We need 2 decent attacking midfielders, left back, experienced cm to replace sav and a min 15 goal season striker!

Hopefully it's one of those deals where we don't pay a fee and Millwall continue to pay his wages. Other than that, I it's a waste of time, and resources.

They need to work him pretty hard over the summer rather than giving him a few months off.

Signings in this mould will make me seriously tempted to get my ST refund!

It's alright, we also might be spending "£1m+" on a new striker......Which will probably get us Billy Sharp's left testicle or Danny Graham's jockstrap.

It's alright, we also might be spending "£1m+" on a new striker......Which will probably get us Billy Sharp's left testicle or Danny Graham's jockstrap.

Or the £1.75m bud for Waghorn mentioned on another thread, also mentioned as having Graham lined up in the rumours section.

On Robinson he has been better than 1 in 3 or 4 striker for the past three seasons. (16 in 43 and 7 in 26 on League 1, and 15 in 50 on league 2)

1 in 5 this season his first at championship level which has been disrupted by injury. I think he will score us 10 next season mainly from substitute appearances and most likely the tap in variety like he has scored this season. We need someone who will score more often though, hence the £1m+ striker target.

Or the £1.75m bud for Waghorn mentioned on another thread, also mentioned as having Graham lined up in the rumours section.

On Robinson he has been a 1 in 4 striker for the past three seasons, and a 1 on 5 this season. I think he will score us 10 next season mainly from substitute appearances and most likely the tap in variety like he has scored this season. We need someone who will score more often though, hence the £1m+ striker target.

IMO we need Graham AND Waghorn. £1m+ suggests that it'll be somewhere between £1m and £2m otherwise it would be £2m+. Given this, if Watford and Doncaster are both serious about what they want for their players then we can forget both of those. It's alright saying that both will probably go for less than that, but let's remember that we aren't going to be the only club interested in either player - Ipswich apparently already lead the race for Sharp and we're assuming that no Premier League teams are going to want to pick them up to fill out their squads.

Robinson's rate of return at championship level is 1 in 5, the rest doesn't really matter.

Archived