The most hated family in America

WorksopRam

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaja thanks..

I must confess something though.. I'm incredibly lucky to have a great parents who didn't need to pressure me into going to uni or stop me from doing the things I wanted..

I haven't seen them for a while and I kind of regret saying to them that I wouldn't like to return to The UK (to live) ever again..Thus making it harder for me to see them.

Hopefully I'll get the chance to see them again soon.

But seriously though, if any of you get the chance to experience life abroad you should grab it with both hands.

not having 100k to throw around doesn't mean I'm not well off. My family is fairly comfortable, I wouldn't describe us as rich, my dad is a vet, mum is a scientist. I'm still hoping for my family to be able to scrap together the money, my grandparents might be able to help. I've never pretended to be super rich, I merely stated my family had money

I saved up money, I didn't have an Xbox, Playstation, Big TV, A car etc.. Ie. Luxury goods.. I rarely drank, thus saving me at least $100 at the weekends.. Everything I did in England was cheap, and I easily had as much fun hanging out with my friends than anyone who spent $300 at a weekend.

I moved to Canada, did the same, worked for an office installation company on a years visa.. Saved up near $10k..

Travelled down through the States and into Mexico, fell in Love with the country, decided to stay and went to School and did a training course in teachng English.. And I'm still here, surrounded by everything that makes my life so great.

Plan B.. Seriously, money allows you to have holidays, a nice car, a nice house etc.. But it doesn't buy you friends, an amazing girlfriend and 'on the edge' sort of lifestyle.

If I won the lottery, ask me what I'd do with the money.. Nothing. There's nothing I could possibly buy at this moment in time that will make my life that much better.

Nah don't really think there's a link, possibly a small one but not the main reason she does it. She's into all that crazy good vibes stuff, I'll have none of it

"As we all know money makes the way go round and unfortunately I don't have the money I need. I'd like to study in North America but the fees are so incredibly large, around 30k a year. There's pretty much no way I could ever save that up in the next few years so I'm looking at either loans or bursaries. Problem is being 18, getting a loan that large is going to be almost impossible, anyone got any advice?"

Well well, guess who wrote this?

HAHA! kin ell!

[sIZE=4]BUSTED![/sIZE]

one down one to go.:D:D

Mwhahahahahaha, just seen this, quality :D

• 4 months later...

Archived