Season Ticket Money Back Guarantee!

Hartley Hare

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes the last day of the transfer window we lose all our good players then have to get loans in, its not like we have done that before

give it a rest will you....we have had some good, know, great news come from the club and all you can be bothered to spout is the usual tediousboardouthatingiblametheboardforeverythingbecauseiamnotcleverenoughorthoughtfulenoughtorealisethatweareactuallygoingforwardandiamhappiermoaningaboutanythingthatican...you make me sick

give it a rest will you....we have had some good, know, great news come from the club and all you can be bothered to spout is the usual tediousboardouthatingiblametheboardforeverythingbecauseiamnotcleverenoughorthoughtfulenoughtorealisethatweareactuallygoingforwardandiamhappiermoaningaboutanythingthatican...you make me sick

Its only a bit of a joke but the club do have previous. Im glad you find that the club offering a refund to season tickets is great news. A bit sad if you ask me.

Great news would be some quailty players coming into the squad so for the first season in many we can approach a season with a actually feeling that we will be pushing the top half of the table. Anyway I thought I was labelled a clough hater not a board hater.

The last time I helped to influence policy at DCFC was way back, (along with a few thousand others), by constantly invading the pitch leading to fences being erected round the BBG!

So yes frogggy wogggy, I'm chuffed to bits - ta for the jaffa's mate.:D

Oh, happy days...oh happy days..

Its only a bit of a joke but the club do have previous. Im glad you find that the club offering a refund to season tickets is great news. A bit sad if you ask me.

Great news would be some quailty players coming into the squad so for the first season in many we can approach a season with a actually feeling that we will be pushing the top half of the table.

i do think it is great news. Really if this board signed Messi, Ronaldo and Puyol people on here would be moaning about us signing to many foreigners or asking why we have never replaced Hulse...

I do find myself saying, what's the catch?

If something seems too good to be true, it usually is. We'll be asked to pass judgement on players before we've even seen them pull on a Derby shirt (excluding pre season friendlies).

Do they plan on signing big name players (at this level) that people have actually heard of? Do they have something lined up already (Fielding aside)?

I do find myself saying, what's the catch?

If something seems too good to be true, it usually is. We'll be asked to pass judgement on players before we've even seen them pull on a Derby shirt (excluding pre season friendlies).

Do they plan on signing big name players (at this level) that people have actually heard of? Do they have something lined up already (Fielding aside)?

The point is the offer's there. If we only sign players from Ilson and Burton fans have the option of a refund.

Its up to the individual to decide.

Take it on face value, its as simple as that.

Wonder if other clubs may look at this?

Ha ha! Can you say all that without taking a breath??

I share the view, although not sure about the "you make me sick" - bit unnecessary

The point is the offer's there. If we only sign players from Ilson and Burton fans have the option of a refund.

Its up to the individual to decide.

Take it on face value, its as simple as that.

Wonder if other clubs may look at this?

Exactamundo, it's a very decent offer from Glick and not an offer I've ever heard of from any other club.

Personally had I been in Derby and able to go to games I would buy a season ticket regardless of how many ex Burton and Accrington Stanley players are on the pitch, but for those that prefer to see what squad we have before taking the plunge this is perfect for you.

Don't look for the catch, be grateful you have a money back guarentee, I'm sure alot of fans from a number of clubs would love to have an offer like this.

Ha ha! Can you say all that without taking a breath??

I share the view, although not sure about the "you make me sick" - bit unnecessary

maybe not sick....more dissapointed that some people will never see any offer the club do as being anything other than a "PR stunt" or "Yank spin"

which is of course complete rubbish.

On the OS now :- http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2323205,00.html

Derby County supporters are being offered a "money back guarantee" if they are not happy with the Rams' summer transfer activity.

Chief Executive Tom Glick today revealed the Club is committed to investing in the first-team squad over the summer to mount a challenge for a top six place in the npower Championship next season.

Glick says any supporters who are not content with the squad assembled will be issued a full refund on their 2011-12 season ticket.

"The summer transfer window opens on 9th May, and we would like the fans to judge us by our actions over the course of the summer," explained Glick.

"We will prove to our fans - with the players we will be bringing in - that we mean business and we will put together a side to capable of mounting a challenge to finish in the top six.

"A 'money back guarantee' was mentioned to me by a season ticket holder, who kindly took the time to write in.

"I think it is a very good idea and it is one we would like to open up to our supporters.

"We want the fans to get their renewals in for next season - at the same fantastic price as the last five seasons - and then judge us by our actions.

"We mean business and we are determined to put an exciting side together for next season.

"If any of those fans who have signed up are not happy with what we've done in the transfer market on the eve of the new season, then they can come to us and we will issue a full refund.

"We don't think it will come to that, though, because we are determined to put together a winning team."

Derby have also put the early bird renewal deadline back from 30th April until 15th May.

Renewals can be made online at wearederby.com or by visiting the Ticket Office at Pride Park Stadium.

Name check for Uttox :D

Archived