Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

Wow you're cutting it fine!! 8th june and you still havent got all your players for next season signed up yet; you've become a bit of a joke club mate ;)

Sort it out!

I sense a little of bit jealousy there tricky - wonder who your manager will be next season just just seen the other thread, at least you know who the manager is going to be but not who you will have in to replace Camp, Tyson, Moussi, Mckenna (is he out of contract?).Not even heard any speculation about who you are going to sign.

I think the only reason he wasn't booted out was you cant afford to sack him, you must be skint if your planning on ripping off the disabled fans.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sense a little of bit jealousy there tricky - wonder who your manager will be next season just just seen the other thread, at least you know who the manager is going to be but not who you will have in to replace Camp, Tyson, Moussi, Mckenna (is he out of contract?).Not even heard any speculation about who you are going to sign.

I think the only reason he wasn't booted out was you cant afford to sack him, you must be skint if your planning on ripping off the disabled fans.

Jonathon Greening according to the Mirror, £1m.

Camps going nowhere so not worried about him, tyson wont be too hard to replace (just place a sprinter on the wing who cant cross or shoot and we should hav achieved that, lol), mckenna still under contract. Moussi is the only one who we will struggle to replace and possibly earnshaw. Although a few paper sources are reporting that we are in for greening so would be happy with him if that occured.

Hmm, perhaps we could tempt you with Stephen Pearson......? :D

Now why would you do that; put pearson on one wing and tyson on the other and you have the complete set! You will be the envy of every team in the league. Whenever i was at school and had a complete set of stickers, i wouldnt swap it for the world!

Now why would you do that; put pearson on one wing and tyson on the other and you have the complete set! You will be the envy of every team in the league. Whenever i was at school and had a complete set of stickers, i wouldnt swap it for the world!

C'mon, play fair. We're taking your's, the least you can do is return the favour......

C'mon, play fair. We're taking your's, the least you can do is return the favour......

Yeah but comparing both the players goal scoring records highlights that pearson is a normal sticker whereas tyson is a shiny! Lol, everyone knows it requires 2 or 3 normal stickers for a fair swap with a shiny ;) lol

^^ Yeah but Pearson should be a golden sticker. How many of your other strikers have scored a £60m goal at Wembley? That alone should entitle us to our pick of the rest of your squad! :D

We'll take Earnie back please. That would seem like a fair trade!

^^ Yeah but Pearson should be a golden sticker. How many of your other strikers have scored a £60m goal at Wembley? That alone should entitle us to our pick of the rest of your squad! :D

Actually good point mate! We could do with some players who deliver in the play offs! lol

But Earnie is like that sticker which seems to be in every pack. That one that you can't give away - which it appears Forest might be doing.

I'd welcome him back - but only if the manger actually played him rather than trying to prove a point to the board who signed him behind his back (while he was on Holiday, couldn't be arsed going to friendlies and then moaned about losing a few weeks in the transfer due to the play-offs)

I didn’t bother looking at this thread before cos life is short and I thought it’d never happen anyway. Ooops.

I'm underwhelmed at the prospect of Tyson at Derby. He's too similar to what we’ve got and, in Mystic Meg mode, he just doesn't feel like a signing that'll move us on. On the other hand, I’ve no problem with the flag waving and he looks a bit better than Robinson, Davies, and Pearson.

I’ve no idea why Nigel wants him and how he plans to use him so I guess I’ll just have to wait and see and moan and hope for the best – the usual fate of the Derby fan.

Archived