Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

i presume all these three will sign tomorrow, i am not sure how i feel, don't like tyson and for me i don't think he is much good, bryson and maguire heard only good things about bryson so am reasonably optimistic about this, maguire for me isn't the goalscorer we need and i personally wouldn't have signed him. They are all pretty big gambles i think, with those 2 coming out of a poor spl and tyson not making a mark in the championship in the time he has been here for me is a risk.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
those 2 coming out of a poor spl

Would bother me more if they were 'run of the mill' players from the SPL, but by all accounts, they're two of the best players outside of the auld firm.

Tyson - remains to be seen, but I'll give him a chance.

Would bother me more if they were 'run of the mill' players from the SPL, but by all accounts, they're two of the best players outside of the auld firm.

Tyson - remains to be seen, but I'll give him a chance.

maguire certainly isn't, there are players outside the old firm who have scored more than 12 goals in a poor league and with 2 of them being from the spot. Bryson from what i have heard is one of the best cm's outside the old firm, however even players from the old firm who have done excellent have failed so like i said i am reserving judgment and they are big gambles.

maguire certainly isn't, there are players outside the old firm who have scored more than 12 goals in a poor league and with 2 of them being from the spot. Bryson from what i have heard is one of the best cm's outside the old firm, however even players from the old firm who have done excellent have failed so like i said i am reserving judgment and they are big gambles.

How many more times. Maguire hasn't been playing up front.

Depends on how we use Maguire I think. Aberdeen use him on the wing.

Interested to see where Bryson fits into the middle - Obviously there's a gap there with Sav going, but if we deploy Bryson and Bailey then you're losing that experience that we know Nigel's looking to bring in there.

they have been, i think bryson will do well, i think tyson and maguire won't do much tbh,

can we a least give players a chance before writing them off - we hear so much about our wonderful fans, but reading these boards, it does make you wonder.......:rolleyes:

;) maybe not but then if that is the case who would you have on the wing ward or maguire? or would you put one up front?

i've never seen Maguire play. One up front is fine if its a Kuqi/Howard type. If all the attacking players are similar it probably won't work.

unless its barca? Oh I don't know!?

stop putting me on the spot.:unsure:

;) maybe not but then if that is the case who would you have on the wing ward or maguire? or would you put one up front?

Ward left, as that is where he plays, and Maguire right, as that is where he plays.

Archived