Dean Moxey - Transfer Rumours

Subman

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Utter rollox why the hell would we let our only decent left back go out on loan what have you been smoking lol?

LOL, my student days ended a long time ago. I only heard whispers, could well be no truth in it also there is nothing saying we have accepted the offer.

Not a chance, Gareth Roberts is easily our worst player without any disrespect we'd let ourself open to a regular ******' if we had to rely on him being fit and the only choice left back.

Moxey is decent, I think he has made the step up to this level without being outstanding.. he could easily be improved on and if we had the money I would definitely look into improving in this area but for what we have he is decent.

Dean Moxey when he doesnt play he is the answer to all our problems ,when he plays he is our problem.

it is ok signing a unproven player to go in the team the problem is signing bucket loads of the same at once ,feck off nigel and take Commons with you

Dean Moxey when he doesnt play he is the answer to all our problems ,when he plays he is our problem.

it is ok signing a unproven player to go in the team the problem is signing bucket loads of the same at once ,feck off nigel and take Commons with you

You're right, we need to stop buying young, unproven players and get rid of experienced, proven players.

I don't think that Moxey is awesome but reckon he's pretty steady- selling him would be a bit daft given the back up we have (ie none-roberts doesn't count) £500,000 is a good price but we would need to spend it replacing him and possible be without a left back in the mean time. I don't think he'd be in much of a hurry to go to palace either unless there are big wages offered but I think they are skint aren't they?

Archived