Dean Moxey - Transfer Rumours

Subman

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i wish there was a smiley with a middle finger option!!!!

Like this?

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`*¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........'\'...\.......... _.*´

............\..............(

..............\.............

Hello folks... new to the forum so be gentle, long time reader and I've seen some of the stuff on here!

I've been ok until well... today with the board and Nigel and supported the 're-buildng' process that they are going through.

But... selling Moxey!!!??? Stupid!! Our best left back and that cue ball lookalike being our only left back is nonesense!!!

Moxey= Youth, future, potential, skill, can tackle, can cross

Roberts = Old, past it, had his day, no skill, can't tackle, can't get forward!

Now let me think, what as a manager would I prefer... oh, £400k you say... then that's different!

Getting Angry,

Razor

why the hell are we selling our only competent left back its becoming a joke tis our club roberts will only manage 2 games then get sent off then wat?

if your sellling him glick ur a nob or atleast get ambrose in on a swap deal and get ayala in asap so as for ipswich match were fooked -))))))))):D

why the hell are we selling our only competent left back its becoming a joke tis our club roberts will only manage 2 games then get sent off then wat?

if your sellling him glick ur a nob or atleast get ambrose in on a swap deal and get ayala in asap so as for ipswich match were fooked -))))))))):D

Although I agree re why sell Moxey the problem with Moxey as with Bambi last yr he is just as liable to get sent off pick up yellow cards and banned or be injured/sick. Moxey has actually picked up more yellow cards and bans then roberts has.

Although I agree re why sell Moxey the problem with Moxey as with Bambi last yr he is just as liable to get sent off pick up yellow cards and banned or be injured/sick. Moxey has actually picked up more yellow cards and bans then roberts has.

yes but moxey can actually last for 90 minuytes bombing up and down the wing wereas roberts get shattered after bout 60 then running roung like a headless chickin were there attackers are and costs us more goals than moxey. and why sell a " young hungry plaer" and keep and old and past it 1?

is just cause the borad want to get the wage bill down to bout 5mill aa year if so they are a complete joke and are taking our club down.

oh i bet roberts will cost us a goal tommorow night.

Archived