Dean Moxey - Transfer Rumours

Subman

Sorry, but I can't support this "deal" at all. If Moxey had walked in an demanded a transfer then fair enough, but it sounds to me like the board have thought "Ooh, someone wants to pay money for a member of our under-performing squad, and it's more money than we paid to bring him to the club in the first place. Let's do the deal!". This cannot be a decision based solely on footballing reasons.

Nah just the yanks squeezing everypenny they can from us for when they go which hopefully will be soon!

Anyone got gadsby email address?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, but I can't support this "deal" at all. If Moxey had walked in an demanded a transfer then fair enough, but it sounds to me like the board have thought "Ooh, someone wants to pay money for a member of our under-performing squad, and it's more money than we paid to bring him to the club in the first place. Let's do the deal!". This cannot be a decision based solely on footballing reasons.

Have to agree fully. If Nigel wants to sell then fair enough, but why do we continue to sell before getting replacements. All we have are targets that we do not seem sign. The window has not yet shut, but it seems like another frustrating window for Derby County.

If we fail to sign a striker even on loan for the rest of the season, after selling Hulse at the final hour and having had months to prepare and build a list of targets then no matter which way you put it. Well, its become........ sooooooooo Derby County. I love us to bits but it's an absolute joke!

Archived