Clough out ?

wolves_ram

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope Clough learns from his mistakes. In the past it suggests no, but another thing I noticed today..

Addison and Sav cannot play in DM ever again, both lack ball ability and Bailey looked like Xavi when he came on because the others are so poor.

We also lack so much pace, perhaps more notably against a pacey side. Ben Davies is not an attacking 3 type of player IMO and although he posses a decent dead bal/cross, he's not pacy to be put out wide right. I fear he's not going to fit in, unless he's put in a DM midfield position or more central, but that would mean taking out Bueno or Bailey, possibly our best ball playing players.

One other thing, our attacking 3 are so deep recently it's frightening. Porter is a poor player but he's hardly being helped.

And Bywater is cack.

If there is any positive out of the game surely it's the decision to play our best back 4 in their proper positions.. We didn't look too shaky, just shot on confidence.

I want Clough to have the rest of the season. We're not going down, nor up. We're likely to fluctuate. However he can continue to get us to play football on the deck, learn from his mistakes and build towards next season.

One thing I'm frightened about is that after 20 odd games this season Clough still doesn't know his best team..

He should be sacked already. But his name is "Clough".

If we had a different board, ie. A board like that of Middlesborough or Ipswich I think he'd be gone..

Looking at the current table we're 16th.

Of the 8 teams below us only 2 haven't changed their manager. Pompey and Ssausagehorpe. One is a small team destined for league 1 and the other is an extreme case.

I don't want him gone, but it wouldn't suprise me if he does go given the football world we live in today.

what happened to cyfka?

he looked very good earlier on in the season.

Played out of position, played poor, was dropped and then his confidence went.. All effected by the needless tinkering of Clough during our great run.

Clough really had undone all his hard work over the past 2 months.. I've never seen a team play such great football to such bad football in such a short space of time.

What started as a gentle slide literally turned into an avalanche.

I can't give a simple yes or no answer.

I've been a Clough backer from day one, but I must admit I'm losing patience a little.

Yes, his hands are tied to some extent BUT I watched the match today and how Chris Porter played the full 90 is beyond me, when S.Davies was sat on the bench. Can Nigel not see this?

Now, if Martin O'Neill was interested, I'd be tempted to change it. Otherwise, leave it.

Sorry if that's a bit rambley... I guess I'm just undecided.

majewski and tudgay our only players we've spent money on in the last 2 and half years

and Anderson and Lynch and mckenna and....

do you actually know anything ?

and Anderson and Lynch and mckenna and....

do you actually know anything ?

that was billys first summer window 2008 i think....

we bought

anderson 400k

lynch 100k

mckenna 750k

mcgoldrick 1.2 million

camp 250k

adebola free

gunter 1.25 million

blackstock 750k

since then we have only spent money on

tudgay 250k

majewski 1 million

hardly £15 million

guys you've spent more than us the last couple of yearsnigel looked like he'd lost the dressing room today.

Look pal, Nige has been here two years. He has spent less than he's sold and reduced the wage bill by over £5m.

When he has actually had a net spend then please feel free to criticise.

You had one shot at goal and won the game, fair do's that happens. We played poorly but had the better chances.

Doughty has bankrolled you to the tune of £60million. Our board won't spend FA so to come on here with bolox like that just makes you sound bitter and foolish.

get the **** out. Clown.

and get in who?

weve got no money to spend

the board are hell bent on getting rid of any player that earns anything over a bag of nuts a week.

whats he meant to do ?

yes he made some mistakes tactically, some pretty big ones in my opinion.

but its probably cos hes not got a great deal to work with and is just desperately trying to find a little spark that works and gets our season going again, be it brayford in the middle of the back four or addison in the centre of midfield.

neither have changed our fortunes of late but its probably no more than any other manager would have tried in the same situation.

and im going to bitch slap the first person that suggests paul peschsolido.lol

Look pal, Nige has been here two years. He has spent less than he's sold and reduced the wage bill by over £5m.

When he has actually had a net spend then please feel free to criticise.

You had one shot at goal and won the game, fair do's that happens. We played poorly but had the better chances.

Doughty has bankrolled you to the tune of £60million. Our board won't spend FA so to come on here with bolox like that just makes you sound bitter and foolish.

thats not a gift

alan sugar can do that.

why would i be bitter when we won?:confused:

that was billys first summer window 2008 i think....

we bought

anderson 400k

lynch 100k

mckenna 750k

mcgoldrick 1.2 million

camp 250k

adebola free

gunter 1.25 million

blackstock 750k

since then we have only spent money on

tudgay 250k

majewski 1 million

hardly £15 million

Camp,Blackstock and Lynch joined you in july 2009. (Camp was on loan before then)

Anderson and Mcgoldrick joined in June 2009

So I guess you do actually know nothing after all. You can check for yourslef using Sky Sports transfer center

so you have spent far more than just on Majewski and Lynch in the past 2 and half years

Archived