Clough out ?

wolves_ram

Some dipstick on the RD phone-on after the game said "get Clough out and bring Martin O'Neill in ".

Like he's going to go to any club that hasn't got £50m to give him !!!

Nigel in.

Keep the faith, form will come back.

Bit harsh calling someone a dipstick for having an opinion!

Not sure about O Neil in, but I am for the Clough out brigade.

The guy is totally out of his depth in this league. Forget finances etc, he has brought several players in, plays a dumb formation with people in positions they wouldnt normally play in.

People on Pitch Side Manager dont make these mistakes. In fact I wonder if that is where he practices :D:D

Alan Curbishley is the man for me.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so a new manager comes in and.....

:mad::mad:he loses his first six games .....SACK HIM too,nah .........GIVE THE MAN CHANCE FOR GOODNESS SAKE..................he is still learning at this level remember .............:mad:................he will turn it round , lets give him some credit for some of the football he has created and give him the best vocal support we can at the next home game...........:)

:mad::mad:he loses his first six games .....SACK HIM too,nah .........GIVE THE MAN CHANCE FOR GOODNESS SAKE..................he is still learning at this level remember .............:mad:................he will turn it round , lets give him some credit for some of the football he has created and give him the best vocal support we can at the next home game...........:)

ENTER is the button you need. The big one towards the right of the keyboard mate.

Archived