Daniel Ayala

Srg

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you're another one.....

Boycie, Alex, Daveo, will you be advertising for new members tonight?

I'd expect a sharp increase in new user names - while they all create their next identity..

Surely there are about 30 on this thread and the ben davies 61 page epic - who should not be showing their faces again...spouting constant crap should be a hangable offence...

20 days and still no o..... ah cack... that's shut them up...

I suspect they'll be back on whinging again if we lose to Forest :rolleyes:

But for now, good times and eff em :D

Nice one Mods for changing the thread title. Makes me look like I was in the know hours before the announcement and gives me credibility for future made up nonsense. Woop.

In all seriousness, pleased about this. Anyone else pick up on Bloomfield saying "at least until the end of the season"? At least?!

Where has it been said we will / may get him next week?

According to a recent BBC article where Hull were hoping to get him back he was not expected to be fit until mid-Feb due to a hamstring injury

Hull City are still to find out whether Liverpool's young Spanish defender Daniel Ayala will be allowed to return on loan to the KC Stadium this season.

Ayala, 20, went back to Anfield with a hamstring injury in December, amidst claims by then Reds boss Roy Hodgson that Hull had mismanaged the problem.

But Tigers boss Nigel Pearson told BBC Radio Humberside: "I'm not going to get involved in that conversation now.

"He's a player we enjoyed having here, but we'll have to wait and see."

Ayala signed for Liverpool in 2008, but found first team opportunities limited under both Hodgson and previous manager Rafa Benitez, making just two league starts.

He joined Hull in September 2010, making a total of 12 appearances, during which time the Tigers shipped just 13 goals, one of the tightest defensive records in the Championship.

Ayala is not expected to be fit now until mid-February after picking up his hamstring problem in November.

Hull currently have another young defender from a north west Premier League side there on loan, Manchester United reserve stopper James Chester.

They also signed another United this week, Northern Ireland midfielder Corry Evans, younger brother of Jonny, on an initial six-month loan deal.

I suspect they'll be back on whinging again if we lose to Forest :rolleyes:

But for now, good times and eff em :D

Good times? A League One midfielder and a defender on loan? Better than nothing but bloody hell mate, talk about easily pleased!

How about we now sign a permanent striker to replace the one we sold earlier this season, instead of hoping and praying that Vassell stays fit so we can borrow a kid from one of our rivals.

seriously I think a number of people were concerned it had got to this stage, I am happy with these signings. All I said was I hadn't seen the lad thus can't pass comment which was fair enough.

When you're being told by all at the club that they are working on bringing in players both permanent and on loan, you choose to ignore that and to create a feeling of panic, to have a forum that is split down the middle becasue it's so boody argumentative, with sensible views both sides of the fence being labelled either a happy clapper or a doom merchant. You continue to create theories and to post crap on every single topic.

Someone will come and tell me I'm too heated and that everyone is entitled to an opinion.

As far as I can see so far, board and management have been pretty honest about things, about the direction the club is heading in.

You can't see into the future young ram15, yet you speculate on no-one coming in, you accuse all of being incapable of doing their job. You create argument when anyone dares to sat let's wait and see.

You constantly change the goals in little blocks of 3 games - these are the games that will shape our season - god you spout some ********.

How have Derby fans somehow managed to work themselves into a tizzy over something that is seemingly heading in the right direction.

Clough out polls springing up. Board out polls going up...

Derby this season, Won't go up, won't go down. The team needs some steel, it needs a striker and another potential leader needs to step up to the plate. We might already have him if he stays.

I'd say NC needs to find his first 11 again, he looks to have lost faith with a couple of them. Usually if that happens - then the ones he's lost faith with rarely get second chances.

He needs his centre halfs to be fit and to be playing alongside each other week in week out. I'd say that's why Leacock may end up going.

He's had two or three good games, then suspended. one decent game, two nightmares, suspended, then good then crap again... and he's knocking on the door asking for a contract, while the team is in the middle of a losing run.. are you having a laugh?

Play 30 games solid and play them at a high level, then knock on the door.

NC looks to have a stubborn streak and some of his decisions can look baffling, but he'll be picking a team based on character as much as their position. I'd say he played every position on the pitch at Forest and he put a shift in wherever he went.. players should be able to do a job wherever they are put.

That's all he wants. That's not a bad thing to want...

let him make his mistakes, let him be stubborn, he's never EVER taken a team backwards.

I don't care what level you're at, that a cracking achievment.

Mischevious little buggers on forums can create havoc if there is no balance...

let's see how the new lad(s?) settle in. It may still turn out to be an ok season.

Give it time and see what happens.

Archived