hodgson goes

froggg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleased for Roy, now he can move on without that huge ******* millstone around his neck. Things will get better for him before they get better for Liverpool I'd wager.

Funny, weren't there rumours a week or so ago that Fulham weren't overly happy with Hughes? And now Hodgson's freed up again. Hmmm.......

they've got what they want now,dalglish is in charge.I hope they get relegated.
Simple fact is though, they can not afford to be where they are in the league.

They must be in Europe, and challenging near the top.

It is maybe not all Hodgson`s fault, but they are the facts

Simple fact is though, they can not afford to be where they are in the league.

They must be in Europe, and challenging near the top.

It is maybe not all Hodgson`s fault, but they are the facts

oh dear, I expect a few "fact verses opinion" posts to follow.:frown:

Isnt that what forum`s are about ?

I think Boycie means that if you are stating your opinion as fact, when in most peoples opinion the fact you stated is more than likely your opnion rather than a fact, then people will pull you up on the fact that your fact is probably not a fact but your opinion, in my opinion. Fact.

I think Boycie means that if you are stating your opinion as fact, when in most peoples opinion the fact you stated is more than likely your opnion rather than a fact, then people will pull you up on the fact that your fact is probably not a fact but your opinion, in my opinion. Fact.
So Liverpool can afford not to be in Europe?

A few seasons ago leeds couldnt afford to be out of europe,they subsequently got relegated into league 1.

liverpool fans think they have a devine right to be in the top 4.Thanks to poor managers,poor players,and good players playing poorly,topped with a fanbase who live in the past,they are now in a mess.

**** as they say happens.

Hodgson may have not been the best choice as manager but he has been let down massively by the players.Torres and glenn johnson have baan appalling,gerrard hasnt been much better.What on earth has happened to joe cole?

Hodgson is better out of that club.

Im sorry to say it but it was on the cards for a while. I think he is a good manager but when you have a team that plays the way Liverpool have been He didnt stand a chance. Torres and co just look like they dont want to be there

TBH I think they should have left him in till the end of the season - Liverpool wouldn't get relegated and they ain't going to do much better now are they? If he was a good enough manager last year, he is a good enough manager now. Should have at least gave him chance to get in some of his own players

Got to say I'm abit surprised by all this, not that Hodgson has been sacked as that was coming, but putting Daglish in charge when Alex is in between jobs and available for work.

Chin up Alex, you'l get a job one day

Got to say I'm abit surprised by all this, not that Hodgson has been sacked as that was coming, but putting Daglish in charge when Alex is in between jobs and available for work.

Chin up Alex, you'l get a job one day

I can but hope, Daveo :rolleyes:

Archived