hodgson goes

froggg

I really hope Liverpool go down, the place is full of deluded fans who think they are top 4 when they are more likely to be bottom 4 with the squad they possess. When was the last t9me Dalgliesh managed?

I am glad Hodgson got out of there when he did and let the place rot.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really hope Liverpool go down, the place is full of deluded fans who think they are top 4 when they are more likely to be bottom 4 with the squad they possess. When was the last t9me Dalgliesh managed?

I am glad Hodgson got out of there when he did and let the place rot.

Liverpool have been a top Premiership club for years, Why shouldn't they expect to be up there now?

Bottom 4 club my arse.

You expect Derby to be a Prem club yet what have we done to think we deserve to be in the Prem.

It's not the Liverpool fans that are deluded...

Liverpool have been a top Premiership club for years, Why shouldn't they expect to be up there now?

Bottom 4 club my arse.

You expect Derby to be a Prem club yet what have we done to think we deserve to be in the Prem.

yes it is,you should listen to them.They think they should be winning the title.They are as deluded as newcastles ******

They have been up there with Man Utd and Arsenal for years. All my life I can remember Liverpool being a top top club. As fans you expect your club to push on, we would be the same if we kept finishing in the top 5.

We are already ranting about being a mid table team in the championship.

Bottom 4 club my arse.

If you look at their squad it is one of the weakest in the premeirship daveo, Gerrard and Torres aren't on form and they are shocking, the days when they were challenging are gone.

If you look at their squad it is one of the weakest in the premeirship daveo, Gerrard and Torres aren't on form and they are shocking, the days when they were challenging are gone.

one of the weakest in the premier league? That's absolute rubbish, they have one of the best in the league, should be looking to challenge for the top 4 every season imo

no they shouldn't, the squad is dire and that is showing, they have gerrard, torres and reina, johnson has been cack since joining them and they need major investment in their team. The top 4 should be man utd, arsenal, tottenham and chelsea. Indeed that is the new top 4.

one of the weakest in the premier league? That's absolute rubbish, they have one of the best in the league, should be looking to challenge for the top 4 every season imo

Glen johnson is the only bad thing about that club.

If man utd became an average club in the prem like wigan or blackburn then that would be weird for a lot of people and it is the same for Liverpool. Liverpool have better fans to.

no they shouldn't, the squad is dire and that is showing, they have gerrard, torres and reina, johnson has been cack since joining them and they need major investment in their team. The top 4 should be man utd, arsenal, tottenham and chelsea. Indeed that is the new top 4.

add Man City and Liverpool to your list and you have the best six squads in the league.

Reina, Gerrard and Torres are all world class. Agger, Kuyt, Johnson, Cole, Aurelio, Carragher, and Maxi are all extremely good player admittedly not playing well at the moment. Form is temporary, Class is permanent. Liverpool will comfortably finish top 8, and probably top 6, you have me on record saying that. I'll streak at the first game of next season if I'm wrong

add Man City and Liverpool to your list and you have the best six squads in the league.

Reina, Gerrard and Torres are all world class. Agger, Kuyt, Johnson, Cole, Aurelio, Carragher, and Maxi are all extremely good player admittedly not playing well at the moment. Form is temporary, Class is permanent. Liverpool will comfortably finish top 8, and probably top 6, you have me on record saying that. I'll streak at the first game of next season if I'm wrong

People will hold you to that. I won't because I don't want to see your todger. I want spurs to win the league. I hate what man city has become.

Man city liverpool no, Torres is always injured or out of form, he ahsn't been on form for a period since before the world cup, Gerrard can't carry the team on his back anymore. Johnson, aurelio have both not played well for a period of time, kuyt isn't as good as chung young lee for bolton and is average, cole has been out for a while and needs to hit form, maxi I haven't seen this season but didn't look extraordinary last season.

Liverpool have a lot of average players and in that team will struggle to find goals because torres is always injured or out of form and there are no other strikers, also the defence is shocking at times.

Man city liverpool no, Torres is always injured or out of form, he ahsn't been on form for a period since before the world cup, Gerrard can't carry the team on his back anymore. Johnson, aurelio have both not played well for a period of time, kuyt isn't as good as chung young lee for bolton and is average, cole has been out for a while and needs to hit form, maxi I haven't seen this season but didn't look extraordinary last season.

Liverpool have a lot of average players and in that team will struggle to find goals because torres is always injured or out of form and there are no other strikers, also the defence is shocking at times.

exactly there all out of form but they will eventually find their form again, it's just a major lack of confidence. Kuyt is so much better than Chung Young Lee, although I don't think that's really relevant. I just think Liverpool are a very good team out of the form, guess we shall see how they fare without Roy

exactly there all out of form but they will eventually find their form again, it's just a major lack of confidence. Kuyt is so much better than Chung Young Lee, although I don't think that's really relevant. I just think Liverpool are a very good team out of the form, guess we shall see how they fare without Roy

you must be joking, kuyt is garbage. The weird thing is whens omeone is out off orm for a year or two it generally means they are crap just like the liverpool squad.

you must be joking, kuyt is garbage. The weird thing is whens omeone is out off orm for a year or two it generally means they are crap just like the liverpool squad.

in your opinion. They haven't been out of form for a year or two. They were around their level last season, fighting for 4th in the table. They've just been very poor this season

In my opinion none of those players have been playing up their max for liverpool either in the case of Johnson since they joined and the rest for a good while, other teams have strengthened considerably and have become a lot more competitive, Liverpool are in a relegation battle.

I expected them to have a good season.

While Johnson is poor defensively he is nearly as good as Brays going forward :D. I fully expected him to be excellent this season and get amongst the goals.

Joe Cole was, on paper, a fantastic signing. Again, with a chance of playing every week I really thought Cole would be in the running for player of the season.

Josie Cole, Steph Gerrard, Nancy Torres and Glenda Johnson have been poor/injured/both, yet on their day, they are arguably in the top 3 in the world in their respective positions.

Archived