Wigan

Wolves

Blackburn

West Ham

Fulham

Birmingham

West Brom

Newcastle

Are you seriously saying that Liverpool with players like Reina, Gerrard, Torres, Kuyt, Johnson, Agger, Cole are as crap as those clubs I've listed?

If yes I'm 100% sure now you know nowt about football and should maybe start watching netball or bowls.

Don't talk wet.

Blackpool

Wigan

Wolves

Blackburn

West Ham

Fulham

Birmingham

West Brom

Newcastle

Are you seriously saying that Liverpool with players like Reina, Gerrard, Torres, Kuyt, Johnson, Agger, Cole are as crap as those clubs I've listed?

If yes I'm 100% sure now you know nowt about football and should maybe start watching netball or bowls.

I would say fulham, birmingham, west brioma nd newcastle do yes and blackburn

Don't talk wet.

Blackpool

Wigan

Wolves

Blackburn

West Ham

Fulham

Birmingham

West Brom

Newcastle

Interesting that you picked those activities ;)

no team is too good to go down,you can rave about torres all you like,this season he has been rubbish,reina is quality but the defence in front of him is awful.gerrard is regretting leaving,mourinho wont want him now and his big chance of winning trophies has now gone.

carragher is past it,johnson is good going forward but cannot defend,cole is just not cutting it for some reason and the rest aint much good anyway.

Benitez got rid of alonso and that started the rot.

The team may have these stars but if theyre not playing well they might as well play the reserves.

If I was to criticise hodgson it would be for not dropping torres.

As for dalglish getting the team together and behind the legend that he is,im sure there will be some who havent a clue who he is.

no team is too good to go down,you can rave about torres all you like,this season he has been rubbish,reina is quality but the defence in front of him is awful.gerrard is regretting leaving,mourinho wont want him now and his big chance of winning trophies has now gone.

carragher is past it,johnson is good going forward but cannot defend,cole is just not cutting it for some reason and the rest aint much good anyway.

Benitez got rid of alonso and that started the rot.

The team may have these stars but if theyre not playing well they might as well play the reserves.

If I was to criticise hodgson it would be for not dropping torres.

As for dalglish getting the team together and behind the legend that he is,im sure there will be some who havent a clue who he is.

Rafa didn't decided to get rid of Alonso, he was forced to. You simply can't live in Liverpool let alone play for them and not know who Dalglish is.

Oh and Liverpool are too good to go down, far too good

Archived