Valentines Suggestions

Day

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, TimRam said:

Buy her stockings, suspenders and high heels. Tell her she looks amazingly sexy in them...then send us the photos.

Not a feminist or owt but never quite got the old buy sexy lingerie for them for valentines, i mean who is it for exactly? them or us? im not bothering this year - ive already ordered her a years subscription to playboy.

On 1 February 2009 at 19:26, Daveo said:

Toffee Crisp? lol I told her once I would take her out for a drink and a meal, got the drinks in and handed her a Cadburys Cream Egg, she found it ammusing at the time although it still cost me a pizza at the end.

She would never wear Red underwear, I've programmed her into thinking Red is cheap nasty colour to wear, she prefers nice crisp White undies or a lacey Black.

Thought I'd try and be different this year, get something nice but comical aswell at the same time.

Michael McIntyre?

I never go out for a meal for valkentines because it's generally over-priced & a reduced choice menu and you're in a restaurant full of other couples, so there is no atmosphere in the place. You need a bit of background noise and endless tables of 2 whispering is rubbish.

On 15 January 2016 at 10:38, Wolfie said:

I never go out for a meal for valkentines because it's generally over-priced & a reduced choice menu and you're in a restaurant full of other couples, so there is no atmosphere in the place. You need a bit of background noise and endless tables of 2 whispering is rubbish.

Try shouting.

Archived