Forest sign Aaron Ramsey on loan until January 3

CumbrianRam

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunu's second touch was always a tackle though.

He had the same control with a football that a man from Millwall has over his temper after a Shandy. Possesion is surrendered and wives are beaten.

He was pretty physical though. Good speed and when he did get control he looked good.

Sunu's second touch was always a tackle though.

He had the same control with a football that a man from Millwall has over his temper after a Shandy. Possesion is surrendered and wives are beaten.

He was pretty physical though. Good speed and when he did get control he looked good.

Well that's one way to put it :D

It wasn't always a poor touch, he is used to being able to take a second touch as he'd only played reserve and youth games before hand, the step up to the championship was a huge one.

His game against Middlesborough at home was exceptional, and his goal against Reading was sublime. He does boil hot and cold during games, so he needs to learn to be consistent, but I think he'd be a good option.

I think this is a wait and see, but what a player Ramsey is.. he will one day be known as one of the top central midfielders in the world, that I have no doubt.. he is absolutely first class.

He is just coming back from injury and how he does is anyone's guess, but to be honest how important bueno is too us, he can be that for them and potentially even better.

Yeah, Wenger takes pride in the development of his youngsters. Surely a young prospect like Ramsey coming back for the first time in the better part of a year from a broken leg is in serious need of the best possible people around him.

Forest are going to obviously use him to serve them. Anyone would. They don't need to care about his long term future.

Sounds mad.

Very high-risk considering he'll be playing in 2 local derby matches in his time there as well.

Archived