Forest sign Aaron Ramsey on loan until January 3

CumbrianRam

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They hardly have a great strike force, there's only McGugan scoring. Tyson is useless, Blackstock is dead, Adebola is a donkey and Earnshaw is a drunk midget.

Earnshaw is a 15+ goal a season man in this league, and Blackstock is a good striker. Adebola WAS good before he got there, and McGoldrick is a nuisance. Tyson is indeed useless though.

well that is true, Tudgay will score a bag full imo, he always does. Earnie when fit scored a lot and probably will continue to do so. Dele is probably surplus now which will be a relief to them! Tyson also will be on his way even with his corner flag flying antics.

Always does? Have you seen his strike record for the last two seasons?

This is a real coup for Forest and a sensational piece of business.

They do seem to be able to pull of these loan signings.

He is one of the brightest young talents in the country and can only make their side better. I am a little envious of this one. :frown:

This type of play making midfielder could have been fantastic for our midfield and could have made all the difference.

Not sure why they've bothered, they've already got McGugen and Majowski who can play in his position and considering he's been out for 9 months he's going to take at least 4-5 games to get anywhere near match fit by which time he would've played over half the games they have him for.

Just another example of The Poisened Dwarf bringing in highly thought of names thinking they'll improve his squad when it will only serve to disrupt it. See the signings of Jones & to a greater extent Fagan for us...

Earnshaw is a 15+ goal a season man in this league, and Blackstock is a good striker. Adebola WAS good before he got there, and McGoldrick is a nuisance. Tyson is indeed useless though.

Blackstock is out for the season, hence my dead comment.

ffs luke more vs aaron ramsey lol

we never get anyone good, just crappy non league players.

without commons we would be relegation fodder.

forest have a much better team than us, we should just accept that and move on.

i also think its pathetic that we can't sexually interact with family members without being frowned upon!!

i also think its pathetic that we have our own forum dedicated to them, how sad do we look!!

I'd like to offically out Superram as a WUM considering he's praising KC to the hilt on this thread then saying he can f**k off on another. Run along back to St Anns and do what you're good at, boning your reletives and shooting your neighbours...

i also think its pathetic that we have our own forum dedicated to them, how sad do we look!!

Are you dizzy or something?

In reality our teams are very similar, with us definately playing the more attractive football. We have only ever signed Buxton and Pringle from non-league, one of which is constantly injured, the other is a bench warmer. I fail to see how the ridiculous price and wage they must have paid for just a month of an extremely unfit Aaron Ramsay will ever match the value we have got out of top class players like Cywka on a permanent, or even the pittence we must have paid to get Kuqi on loan.

I am amused that a Forest fan has nothing more to do than pretend to be a Derby County fan.

Then again, who wouldn't want to be a Derby fan, even if it were pretending eh fella? :cool:

Always **** on the red side of the Trent........do-doo, do-doo do-doo do-doo.......

We've got to remember that Forest, defensively are poor and I believe the way we move the ball around the park will be far too much for their rigid and unstable defence and on our day, it'll be all too easy for us!

however I do feel if Wenger wanted to get most of our Ramsey then he should of gave 'ahh nige' a call.. all his going to get at forest is neck ake from watching the ball getting booted over his head!

Exactly what he said...

Exactly what he said...

called it after his first post.

is there something inherently wrong in Nottingham, whereby not only do they feel they are incapable of a well rounded conversation, they also feel the need to (extremely poorly and transparantly) be a Derby fan.

i also think its pathetic that we can't sexually interact with family members without being frowned upon!!

Living in Norfolk has some perks :rolleyes:

called it after his first post.

is there something inherently wrong in Nottingham, whereby not only do they feel they are incapable of a well rounded conversation, they also feel the need to (extremely poorly and transparantly) be a Derby fan.

I never confessed to being a Forest fan... Although my post eluded to it. As far as i can see the posts haven't needed to be 'well rounded' thus quirky comments sufficed.

Archived