Bueno's Flip Flap

Srg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it differs from player to player cumbrian, he may want to come he may not, personally i don't think he will a) because we wont stump up and b) he wants to play in spain permamently. I doubt he would walk into 2/3rds of premier league sides he is a lower end premeir league player for my money.

The way Bueno flicked the ball around his own legs to beat a Scunny player in front of the East stand on the half way line was just incredible. I think a lot of people may have missed it. His vision and passing are superb...

However... Its no good building our hopes up on signing him up for 3 years as Real Madrid have first option on him, and you can bet your bottom dollar they will at some time this season be watching him.

Lets just enjoy him while he is here and hope he fires us up to the top of this league.

The way Bueno flicked the ball around his own legs to beat a Scunny player in front of the East stand on the half way line was just incredible. I think a lot of people may have missed it. His vision and passing are superb...

However... Its no good building our hopes up on signing him up for 3 years as Real Madrid have first option on him, and you can bet your bottom dollar they will at some time this season be watching him.

Lets just enjoy him while he is here and hope he fires us up to the top of this league.

I don't think Madrid would want him. Thought that clause had expired? Not sure where i heard that.

A certain Tom Glick was asked if we could sign him up a while ago, and he said that Real Madrid have first option to sign from his current club. He never said how long that was in place for.

I would presume (probably wrong to) that the option would last for the length of his contract

A certain Tom Glick was asked if we could sign him up a while ago, and he said that Real Madrid have first option to sign from his current club. He never said how long that was in place for.

I would presume (probably wrong to) that the option would last for the length of his contract

Wherever i heard it i heard wrong then. It doesn't really make sense that the clause would expire while he's clearly still under contract. :)

I'm sure that Glick said Bueno had cost us 'a Shaun Barker type fee'

Worth every penny if it did.

I sit behind the goal at the North end so I had a really good view and didn't think it was a penalty at the time.

Now though, looking at the replays I would say it was the correct decision as the defender has had a real go at Bueno's foot.

I'm sure that Glick said Bueno had cost us 'a Shaun Barker type fee'

Worth every penny if it did.

I sit behind the goal at the North end so I had a really good view and didn't think it was a penalty at the time.

Now though, looking at the replays I would say it was the correct decision as the defender has had a real go at Bueno's foot.

I posted a while ago that I was told by someone at the club that the fee paid for Buenos services this year was near enough what we recieved for Hulse.

I think he said Bueno will be with us until the summer and Madrid have first option then.

Archived