All Optimists report in.

Whoneedshuls

E I e I o up that football league we go

Nice to to have a good feeling and not have people take the piss out of you for being a rams faithfull got a few forest m8s so gonna be taking the Mick outta them in the morning.

Just hope the board give clough a three year contract extension as he deserves one after hes signed the key players ie green and commons on longer deals. Heard commons deal could be done by the end of the month and why wouldn't he sign know were 4th. Cloughie deserves an extension from some of the stick he had to put up with at the start. Up the rams Billy Davies will spit his dummy out in jan and quit when he can't bring any players in ha ha.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the old DET forum I said after Leeds game that I was very optimistic. I forecast that Derby games would have a lot of goals - both for and against. So far I am correct :p with only Sheff Utd being the most disappointing one.

UTR!

By the way an Optomist is someone that has something to do with eyes ;-)

Don't see anyone in this league who we have to fear, we seem to be beating other teams in the top half of the league consistently now.

Even with a makeshift back 4

Just gotta be careful about complacentcy slipping in when we play the so called lesser teams.

Ssausagehorpe at home would be the ideal test for that as bywater may be back and also bueno hopefully. But I just can't see anyone beating us at pp with the confidence ( albeit ***** refs ) and the fans behind us.

I find it odd though where the other 2-3000 fans have suddenly come from out the woodwork know were doing well.

Cough ( glory hunters ) cough. :D

On the old DET forum I said after Leeds game that I was very optimistic. I forecast that Derby games would have a lot of goals - both for and against. So far I am correct :p with only Sheff Utd being the most disappointing one.

UTR!

By the way an Optomist is someone that has something to do with eyes ;-)

Sorry lol I'll report back to preschool tomorrow ( do they take 22 year olds?)

Still fancy Cardiff and Swansea 1st and 2nd.

We seem to be in the mood to be out there breaking runs like the bad run for us at Ipswich and Leeds. Then breaking the good form of Watford and Portsmouth.

It's not like us to go against the odds and come out on top.

This season, wherever we finish, is going to be very enjoyable i reckon.

We seem to be in the mood to be out there breaking runs like the bad run for us at Ipswich and Leeds. Then breaking the good form of Watford and Portsmouth.

This season, wherever we finish, is going to be very enjoyable i reckon.

Thats the secret for me - enjoy it, enjoy the football being played, enjoy the goals flying in, enjoy looking forward to the next game with no fear!

Take it one game at a time and lets just see what happens. The Rams rollercoaster is well and truly on the up.....:)

UTR

cardiff are the only team really

I've said this somewhere b4 but I'll say it again.

Cardiff are only good when bothroyd is playing for them other than that they are clueless it showed on Sunday although Bellamy missed a sitter. If bothroyd plays there next game they'll at worst draw or at best win and win well.

That's it enjoy it, enjoy the football being played, enjoy the goals flying in, enjoy looking forward to the next game with no fear!

Take it one game at a time and lets just see what happens. The Rams rollercoaster is well and truly on the up.....:)

UTR

You think that's cloughs pre game team talk lol

This season, wherever we finish, is going to be very enjoyable i reckon.[/QUOTE]

Just hope we dont do all this graft for nothing and end up losing the play-off final at wembley playing all this fantastic football.

I say we go for it and not be scared of anyone as it is only Nov. **** the rest of them(sorry had a few classes of wine) we can go all the way and win it...dont think there is anyone now realy, even Cardiff and QPR...I really think it will be between us and QPR and Cardiff/Swansea for the top two places now.....COME ON YOU RAMS LETS GO FOR IT TAKE THIS NPOWERE LEAGUE BY THE BO!!OCKS

Reporting for duty..Sir!

Here's a bit of optimism to add to the pot.

Excellent result tonight and I think we will crush the Foxes on Saturday. I know Ericksson has them performing a bit better now but the lads will be even more up for it...especially Sav :)

I wouldn't say I'm an optimist at the moment.

I know we're doing well and I'm loving it but I just don't want to be promoted yet!

But the logic of Catch 22 says that we may have to in order to keep our excellent squad together by becoming the same league as the clubs who will be eager to tempt them away from Derby.

It's great to look forward to Saturday afternoons for a change and long may it continue. As long as we keep trying to play the way we are at the moment then I wouldn't mind if we didn't get in the play offs or - if this form continued well into the new year - get automatic promotion...

A lot of people are saying promotion would be too soon but this team with a couple of additions would cope better than R2D2's side. I'm hoping for a decent FA Cup run so we get the chance to test ourselves against a couple of Prem sides just to see what this team is capable of...

optimism, and not blind optimism form me. 1 loss in ten and :

Last 8 games = 19 points (including beating Pompey, Watford, Ipswich, Doncaster and drawing at Swansea, ie other teams that were in form and in the top half of the table)

If we can maintian that form we will get a further 71 points this season giving us total of 98 and that would be enough for Promotion and possibly the championship

Archived