Away tickets 24/25

58 minutes ago, Beanie said:

I have a 5 plus membership, but my friend has standard membership. Do we think it will make it that far?

Yes it should do.

After nearly an hour of sales this morning there are 323 tickets left.

There is one more block to open up which if my maths is correct contains just under 600 more tickets.

Good luck.

18 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Yes it should do.

After nearly an hour of sales this morning there are 323 tickets left.

There is one more block to open up which if my maths is correct contains just under 600 more tickets.

Good luck.

Thank you. I've been keeping an eye on it, but knowing the allocation of that unavailable block is very helpful.

2 minutes ago, Beanie said:

Thank you. I've been keeping an eye on it, but knowing the allocation of that unavailable block is very helpful.

I basically added up the seats that are on sale , 2,128 and subtracted that from the full allocation of 2,721, which should leave 593.

That’s the theory anyway 😂

Time will tell.

On 28/08/2024 at 21:21, Chellaston Ram said:

At least for most fans it is a shorter distance so cheaper travelling costs 

Very cheap if you get the Derbyshire Wayfarer ticket, particularly if you also have a gold card.

On 29/08/2024 at 13:52, Premier ram said:

Bloody hell , after Barrow on Tuesday , a possible 100 pound plus ticket for Oasis now 38 pound for Sheffield Utd , I’d better call in the garage on the way home for a bunch of flowers for the wife

model pink GIF by Blossöm Records

Save your self a load of money and go to the local grave yard , pick up the biggest bouquet , but don’t forget to remove the message card 😉

16 minutes ago, TooFarInToTurnRed said:

Block 1 has 524 seat if my maths is correct, can get in to the closed blocks if you know how:

image.thumb.png.b329605f62af702e669f1c9d17aeee78.png

Interesting, I have just worked out how 👍 but my maths say 552 🤔 I don’t think I counted the disabled seats on my original estimate.

6 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Interesting, I have just worked out how 👍 but my maths say 552 🤔 I don’t think I counted the disabled seats on my original estimate.

Counted and 552 is correct! Don't be sharing with too many people, I like being able to pick my seats a few minutes before my window opens.

On 29/08/2024 at 13:59, DE56Ram said:

Better hope we don’t get promoted anytime soon eh? Premier prices, Premier wages, VAR. . . .

what’s to like?! 

Away tickets are capped at £30 in the Prem and even Champions League tickets are capped . Going to Shef U away but who do they think they are Oasis ?