10 man brawl 

9  mins of added time 

3 injuries 

two penalties 

goal scorers 

Bishop x2 kamara x1

Collins x1 , Nelson x1  NML x1

I’ll put 50p on it 😂

Jeez That's quite an accy! You'd get several thousand for that I reckon.....probably more!

Do it!!!!

6 minutes ago, NickPFC said:

Neil managed to stay relevant from hippy days through punk and then post punk/indie with DEVO....

always capable of surprising just when you've written him off. A bit like...(insert team or band here)

Perhaps 'On The Beach' is as good a title?

Saw him at Wembley in the early 80s I think it was. Love Harvest and After the Goldrush albums. Hoping for a good game tonight that we just edge 😉👍

1 hour ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Both squads struggling with injuries... 3rd place home record v 3rd place away record in the league this season... this really could go either way!

Injuries have become a joke that isn't funny any more. I realise the game has got quicker and demands on players increasing every season but......I don't recall this level of ACL injuries back in early 70's. Care from club has improved but I wonder if training regimes have become stupidly demanding. Some on Pompey site say that games demand this level of fitness but///what's the point if your star signing is out for six months after his debut? Have watched England train...some stupid routines....players running at each other and jumping at the oppo's shoulders....WTF??? Are they trying to get injured?? Get back to an hour's kickball then off for a ciggy then down the pub! Players had longer careers back then! )not entirely serious but...knowarramean?)

13 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Saw him at Wembley in the early 80s I think it was. Love Harvest and After the Goldrush albums. Hoping for a good game tonight that we just edge 😉👍

Old song...adapted! 'You're going home in a slightly disappointed mood'.

If you are an old git you'll know the original..about ambulances! lol/

Peace out.

2 hours ago, simmoram1995 said:

3-3 

2 red cards 

10 man brawl 

9  mins of added time 

3 injuries 

two penalties 

goal scorers 

Bishop x2 kamara x1

Collins x1 , Nelson x1  NML x1

I’ll put 50p on it 😂

Returns £37,869.28

Nice!  Good luck!  😁

2 hours ago, NickPFC said:

Jeez That's quite an accy! You'd get several thousand for that I reckon.....probably more!

Do it!!!!

See you back on here After the Goalrush.

Edited by ariotofmyown