Independent Directors on Supporters' Board at DCFC

angieram

On 29/02/2024 at 16:58, David said:

Just to be clear, and to avoid any more nominations sarcastic or not. I have absolutely no interest in the role.

None whatsoever. Zero. Zilch. 

Whoever takes it on, good luck, be prepared for all kinds of abuse and repeatedly told “you don’t represent me”.

I’ll just stay over here in this little corner of the internet and keep this place online for you all. I’m happy doing that.

Whoever gets the roles, I wish them well. 

I would advise them to ignore anybody who abuses them. Those people aren't worth the mucus out of your nasal passages.

With regard to representation, any decision in which they are involved will be taken for the good of the club. That decision will be taken for the greater good and, 100% certain, that decision won't be universally acceptable. There may even be ones where more fans are against it than for it but, in the eyes of those on the board, who will likely have more information on which to base their thoughts, it will be the right one for DCFC moving forward.

2 hours ago, ossieram said:

Do they check to see if you have any football related convictions before offering you the position? Asking for a friend. 

Yes, unless you want to become the owner. Then you are fine.

3 hours ago, ossieram said:

Do they check to see if you have any football related convictions before offering you the position? Asking for a friend. 

There must be a cut off point. If you've not been nicked since 1982 then i believe you should be ok. 😉