Beckham to Leicester rumours put to bed

Alph

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuine question for SwissRam, if Beckham's kick was petulant, what do you call this?

Compare the two:

Now seriously have a look at the two of them and what you're accusing Beckham's "kick" of being with that challenge. If you call that challenge unavoidable then you need to have a think

Block a tackle? he didn't have the ball, he comes flying in 2 footed 3ft off the ground.

I know, the guy he went for was about to slide in on the player with the ball.

I just wondered if he was going glying into him to stop the player sliding winning the ball.

I'm not saying it wasn't a ridiculous challenge, i'm just wondering why he did it.

Get your revenge in first Alex?

Just realised - it looks like the ref yellow carded him, then a red, (2 yellows?). How the **** was that not a straight red?

Haha i'm similiar when playing, fortunately i'm not stupid enough to just forget the ball entirely. I get the ball with as much force as possible. Seems fair.

(Oh, and a typo in my last comment, I meant 'flying')

So now you're suggesting that there is no logic involved in football? No rational thought or decision making whatsoever? When you go out to play your 30 years of football to a decent standard, you remove your brain before stepping on to the field of play and alllow pure feral instinct to dictate your performance?

Well, I guess that would explain your "win at all costs and stuff entertaining the fans" approach to the game....

"Hulk smash, Hulk bash!" :eek:

why waste your time hartley?

why waste your time hartley?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

I don't want to see the game I've played, watched and loved for 40 years be destroyed by cloggers like Michel, who apparently commit a foul each time they challenge for the ball and don't know the difference between a foul and off-side. If he's Swiss then there's every chance he could become a global football administrator in the future. You think Blatter's bad, wait till Michel gets his hand on the tiller. Remember I warned you.....

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

I don't want to see the game I've played, watched and loved for 40 years be destroyed by cloggers like Michel, who apparently commit a foul each time they challenge for the ball and don't know the difference between a foul and off-side. If he's Swiss then there's every chance he could become a global football administrator in the future. You think Blatter's bad, wait till Michel gets his hand on the tiller. Remember I warned you.....

Firstly, the name is Michael, secondly, I am not a "clogger", thirdly I don't foul everytime I challenge for the ball, a foul is a foul, no im not Swiss, born in Derby, lived all my life in Derby, moved to a sunnier life because of the state of the country over there so don't worry about me taking over the world just yet....altough...hmm..now that is a thought...

Well, I went to Wembley and I know, that while fouls happen, they can be avoided. If you can't see any different, then your an idiot. And you don't get homework at University, it's where you go when you ahve more than half a braincell

Quite ironic don't you think..? You write your little mature comment on University (with absolutely no knowledge on where I may or may not have been to study BCh BM from St Pauls NH if you really want to know) and then you spell brain cell wrong.....hmm....genius...

Quite ironic don't you think..? You write your little mature comment on University (with absolutely no knowledge on where I may or may not have been to study BCh BM from St Pauls NH if you really want to know) and then you spell brain cell wrong.....hmm....genius...

Hmm, to my knowledge brain cell is spelt correctly. The only thing that happened is the keyboard didn't register the oush of the space bar. Now I'd give it in if I was you, your arguments are getting desperate and pathetic, much like your wife. I have a feeling you played a big part in the downfall of the DET.

I don't know how you dare poke fun at anyone's grammar when yours' is shaky at best.

to be honest this thread has become abit of a joke all i can say is gents & ladies if you don't like a poster or what they post please don't rise to it also as mentioned before there is an ignore button you can use which will filter out all posts by the poster you have issues with

Archived