Divin Mubama

DCFC1388

I remember the hype in the press about this guy, how few chances the youngsters were getting with Moyes's West Ham and what a promising player he was. They were comparing him to Antonio, a beast. West Ham did not have a striker and he still wasn't getting a chance (nor Ings). So, when he was picked to play against FK TSC Bačka Topola away, UEFA Europa League Group A tie, I specifically watched the game because of him, with the rumour we might be after him in the January window and his contract was soon up. Well, he was rubbish, the ball bounced off him and he was not physically up to the job. Comparing Delap and Mubama at the same age, Delap was way better, had lots more to offer.

2 hours ago, Turk Thrust said:

As a WHU STH, I have seen him play a few times and was not impressed. Surely Citeh have got him for quota reasons

He'll be in their U21s for the season then shipped out on loan a couple of times (with loan fees) before selling for £5m. That'll be an extra £5m or so which they can put towards their first team.

Edited by Ghost of Clough

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

He'll be in their U21s for the season then shipped out on loan a couple of times (with loan fees) before selling for £5m. That'll be an extra £5m or so which they can put towards their first team.

Unless they get a big demotion on the back of their 115 alleged misdemeanours