Curry house recommendations

Mos_Ram

9 hours ago, Mos_Ram said:

Hi all. I’m looking for some recommendations for a good curry house in town after the Wycombe game. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Anoki, Viceory are both good near to the Railway Station, Mount Everest is also good on London Road (Nepalese).

Niccos on Pride Park (next to the Harvester) is very good but you'll need to book as it gets busy.

4 hours ago, NOTSA74 said:

Anoki, Viceory are both good near to the Railway Station, Mount Everest is also good on London Road (Nepalese).

Niccos on Pride Park (next to the Harvester) is very good but you'll need to book as it gets busy.

Viceroy is good but recently stopped the BOGOF offer if you are a cheapskate like me  

Niccos is excellent, not the biggest menu but the food is very good. They do a bigger range of drinks too which is ideal for people who don't fancy a beer.

Shalimar Gold has cracking food but it's very expensive in my opinion. Nearly £20 a for curry main dish. 

3 hours ago, SSD said:

Niccos is excellent, not the biggest menu but the food is very good. They do a bigger range of drinks too which is ideal for people who don't fancy a beer.

Shalimar Gold has cracking food but it's very expensive in my opinion. Nearly £20 a for curry main dish. 

My daughter has been to Niccos recently and also done some work for the family as well and would recommend going especially for the bigger range of drinks.