Derby v Blackpool (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, oodledoodle said:

I didn't say we lumped it? What else am I meant to comment on other than the 5 minutes that had gone by at the time?

I'm only hoping we smash them 8-0.

You implied it by saying they looked like a good passing side and that you were jealous.

You weren’t obliged to post a comment within the first five minutes.

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Better delivery from Bird on that freekick and we won the second ball then kept the ball to work a decent opportunity with Smith playing in Wilson who crosses for Cashin who seemed to hang in the air after jumping a bit too early. Defender buys a foul from Collins to kill the pressure 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

They go down so easy... ref buys it every time

3 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Collins is absolutely horrendous. I think I've seen him play 1 decent 1-2 after nearly half hour. Worst link up striker ever.

He played a great 1-2 with NML just then, problem being their player was busy giving NML a bear hug so he couldn’t make the return pass from Collins.

Ref booked the bloke which is good, NML should go at him more now. 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

3 minutes ago, norwichram said:

I’m defo developing a man crush on nyambe 

Him and Fornah are bringing exactly the athleticism I felt we’ve missed for a few years.

EDIT - Should add apart from when Festy broke through and the odd occasion Bielik was fit and firing

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

You implied it by saying they looked like a good passing side and that you were jealous.

You weren’t obliged to post a comment within the first five minutes.

Sorry, should have been clearer I suppose.

Blackpool (after 5 minutes as well as the whole first half so far) have looked much more comfortable in possession than us. We're trying to force things at times, and we're losing possession too easily with wayward passes (not lumping it forward which you seem to think I implied). Saying that, they've done absolutely nothing with their dominance of the ball.

I'll not post now until half time, as pointing out what I thought seems to have upset you a bit.