Krystian Bielik

Day

Don’t hold anything against Bielik. His wage was too high for a league 1 club and world cups come every 4 years so can’t fault him for wanting to get that gig. 

Think Buchanan is by far the bigger snake and i can’t help but revel in his situation.

1 minute ago, TomTom92 said:

Don’t hold anything against Bielik. His wage was too high for a league 1 club and world cups come every 4 years so can’t fault him for wanting to get that gig. 

Think Buchanan is by far the bigger snake and i can’t help but revel in his situation.

This one finished for him start of December though.  We still had 25 games. 

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

This one finished for him start of December though.  We still had 25 games. 

Doubt he would’ve got called up playing in league 1. 

He pretty much single handedly kept us up in the Cocu/Rooney season so personally I have no ill feeling towards him.

2 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

He pretty much single handedly kept us up in the Cocu/Rooney season so personally I have no ill feeling towards him.

Didn't the Poland manager come out and publicly say he had to play at a higher level then league 1 to stand a chance or am I imagining that? 

4 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Didn't the Poland manager come out and publicly say he had to play at a higher level then league 1 to stand a chance or am I imagining that? 

Think so chief

17 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

He only made 13 appearances, so that's a bit generous. 

The main point is that we probably couldn't afford his wages after relegation, so he had to go.

2 minutes ago, Crewton said:

He only made 13 appearances, so that's a bit generous. 

The main point is that we probably couldn't afford his wages after relegation, so he had to go.

That was almost certainly the case. People clamouring for him to return in that January after the World Cup didn't really get it was a financial impossibility.